Firearms Talk banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Really nice builds my friend! Really liking the look of the Fortis Rev rail. I didn't so much when it first came out but I've been seeing it so much lately it's starting to grow on me. I like the seekins bolt catch and mag release on that build its a nice touch! I've been trying to find those for a few weeks now but they don't seem to be INSTOCK very much lately. Keep up the great builds I love the eye candy!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thank you brother. I was lucky to get those Seekins parts from dsgarms. Able to get some but thought just ordering a set to try. You'd be amazed on how smooth and nice anodizing of the Fortis.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Yupe. Thx :). Giving you eye candy everywhere. 3 more builds to come.. just waiting for the last rail... super rail, rare and expensive rail.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Actually that rail is Geissele MK4 rail. Alright.. going to share it with you. Midway, Rainier and Brownells will be getting some Geissele 13" MK2 and MK4 rails. The MK1 which is more popular but way too backlogged. Also Geissele will be selling blemished ones for $50 off.
I hope i can snag some of them.. so i can build BCM Jack carbine "Clone" or even better. Lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
okdonk said:
Actually that rail is Geissele MK4 rail. Alright.. going to share it with you. Midway, Rainier and Brownells will be getting some Geissele 13" MK2 and MK4 rails. The MK1 which is more popular but way too backlogged. Also Geissele will be selling blemished ones for $50 off.
I hope i can snag some of them.. so i can build BCM Jack carbine "Clone" or even better. Lol
Got my MK1 on my jack clone getting cerakoted by JFE as we speak!! Got the remaining parts waiting when it gets back. Can't wait! The eye candy you are putting out has been holding me over

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Got my MK1 on my jack clone getting cerakoted by JFE as we speak!! Got the remaining parts waiting when it gets back. Can't wait! The eye candy you are putting out has been holding me over
I hate you brother!

41 - 60 of 87 Posts