Another Border Patrol agent killed. :(

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by orangello, Oct 2, 2012.

1. orangello

orangello New Member

2. Car54

Car54 New Member

That's too bad. Condolences to his family, friends, and coworkers, and a speedy recovery to the wounded officer.

3. tri70

tri70 New Member

They don't give enough support to those agencies!

4. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Probably from those guns that got up and walked their happy asses down south.... RIP

5. orangello

orangello New Member

That did come up in the article. I hope not.

6. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

If they are the same batch of guns you can expect no major media coverage once again. Oh, and that someone well known will get away with murder again

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Fighting a war without teeth from those in charge is merciless to the brave soldiers on our borders and in other countries. I pray for them all, they deserve much better than this.

We just hit the 2000 dead Service Members Mark in Afghanistan. Bring them home and put them on our borders so they can at least help curb the bloodshed in their own country for gods sake.

8. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Moses said "Let my people go.", and it fell on deaf ears.

We say "Bring our people home." with the same result...

9. orangello

orangello New Member

I can find very little fault with this line of thinking. If they are shot on the AZ border, at least they could use a helicopter evacuation to a major trauma center hospital. Heck, individual units might get to rotate home for a week every other month or something, with the decrease in transport times.

10. bkt

bkt New Member

That's the question anyone who's been paying attention is asking. That's an indictment of the times right there.

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Were not allowed to ask that question, the answers are sealed by executive privilege. The shape of more crap to just like it to come...

12. AdkFlight

AdkFlight New Member

We can ALL have our voices heard on November 12th!!

Pull the lever and open the big ol' trap door on Obama and his anti 2nd amendment bozos!!

13. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

It makes me ill that the war on the border going on every day is hidden by this administration.
    Bottom line it is a pity to lose another brother in law enforcement when the government does nothing but play politics. We should send all of the A--es down there to work for a while. Easy to set in Washington in security while others die to protect us along the border.

We send our respect to the fallen officer and his family because he was probably also a husband, father and son! Also prayers to the wounded officer wishing him a speedy recovery and return to normal life. God Bless all of them working the border since they have recently been given some new unfair directives as to confrontations and procedures which stink for the sake of politics and political correctness! "BS!"

We need to establish a no man zone along the border "Well Marked" and anyone in the zone is shot on sight!

14. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

The fact that this, and the residual fallout from Fast and Furious, isn't being blasted daily across the television with calls for answers, is testament to the treasonous state of our media today.

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Um. Bro. :confused:

I believe the election is on November 6th. :eek:

:p

16. TMLAROCK

TMLAROCK New Member

And then they wonder why these militias are taking matters into their own hands

17. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The desert between Douglas and Naco Crossing has always been very dangerous. My uncle was horse patrol there 70 years ago my son in more recent times. Our officers are hurt there almost every day from rocks or other items while doing their jobs. The Patrol has never been treated as bad by an American president as they are today.:(

18. bkt

bkt New Member

Sorry, what day is that? I was hoping maybe we could vote as early as the 6th. ;)

19. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

This time they will know better and hide the gun used, so it can't be traced as coming from the u.s.

20. AdkFlight

AdkFlight New Member

Obviously based on my election date snafu I'm adding a little too much listerine to my coffee!!! ; )