Another bad guy down

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Mouser, Dec 12, 2015.

1. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Doncha love stories with happy endings?:)

3. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I love how they use the term "suspect". A person can get caught red handed, 100 witness's, high res video feeds from three different angles and he's a "suspect". Or in this case he's laying in a pool of his own blood after he broke into someone's home and he's a suspect.

4. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

5. Catfish

Catfish New Member

Local Sheriffs

Lately there have been 5 local area sheriffs on the new saying they encourage all law abiding citizens to get a CCW permit. One went so far as to say that they process permits as fast as they can and most are done in 24 hours. No wander the East and West coast liberals call this fly over country.

6. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Maybe that's at least partly why there are so many old geezers in Florida. Maybe willing and effective self defense is how they got to be so old.

7. SBE-11

SBE-11 New Member

This is a small town in NW Florida, it's a farming community about 20 miles from my house. I have friends that live there it's the last place you would want to try to break in to someone's house everyone owns a gun there.

8. JCS53

9. Mouser

Mouser Member

I consider this move by the goblin resounding evidence of modern day Darwinism at its finest...N Florida, Alabama, Louisiana...in a rural area....just not the kind of thing that is consistant with prosperity and healthy living. A special kind of stupid.

10. JCS53

Here..here...a very special kind of stupid. Rifles and pistols are nearby everyone I know. Mostly in case you come on a critter eating your stuff or one to eat. Just happens they work great on goblens too

11. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

There used to be three huge crosses in a field out near Jay...

Jay is not a place you wanna get caught doing illegal things ;)

Come to think of it, in Jay, a few years back some guy was playing with
    what he thought was an inert grenade, pulled the pin & let the spoon flip,
    turned out the fuse & starter charge was still in it, blew off a few fingers
    & sent shrapnel into the two guys talking with him...
    made the national news :)

12. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

Presumption of innocence. It is very interesting how the goblins always get PoI while the good guys have to prove that we did no wrong.