Another Al Qaeda head killed in Pakistan

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gatekeeper, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

From Top jihadist leader killed, followers say - CNN.com

Top jihadist leader killed, followers say - CNN.com[/url]
    (CNN) -- The man described by counterterrorism officials as al Qaeda's "military brain," Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in a drone strike Friday night in Pakistan, a spokesman for his group, the jihadist Harakat-ul-Jihad-Islami, said.
    Pakistani and U.S. officials, however, said they have not confirmed Kashmiri's death.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_79y9W-q7Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  2. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Lets just hope the keep the detail a little more quiet this time. Maybe they want to give the pilot's name, address, where he was when remotely flying, what he was wearing, favorite foods, ect..
    Here's a side question. who would you rather break with over holiday dinner, the US media or al qaeda? I mean what one is worse?

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

So long sucka! You try to go against the best, you end up laid out like the rest.

Good riddance. You WON'T be missed.

JD

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Imagine that, another Al Queda figure inside Pakistan. :eek: Never would have guessed :rolleyes:

I think a little campaign of Rolling Thunder followed by some Scorched Earth in that region of Pakistan is in order :cool:

5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

i have the perfect burial shroud for the scumbag: The skins of two big hogs i cut up this morning.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

A.M.F.

the 10