Anonymous Hackers To Kill FaceBook....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Aug 11, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

On ..YOUTUBE...A group called Anonymous Hackers as threat to Kill FaceBook by November 5th...I watched some of there Video's and they say gamers are not their target....Has anybody else seen this ???....They say FaceBook is selling your info to the gov. and also say they could already kill FaceBook if they want to right now.....I don't use FaceBook to much and don't have info on FaceBook...If you do,you may want to watch the video's on YOUTUBE.....Just...Saying............Better safe then ......SORRY.............:confused::eek::eek:

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Where is my popcorn!

Like anything I have put up on Facebook is more than what the IRS gets every year in my tax return!:rolleyes:

3. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Yeah. They may be able to do it. DDoS the hell out of facebook. But they're not going to take it over. And the FBI gets three or four of them each time.

Attached Files:

4. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Actually, Anon isn't supporting this. Too soon after taking over the Turkish Department of Defense site.

5. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

No loss in my book. I don't have a face book account nor will I ever have one. Same for twitter. Social gadfly B.S. to me.....:rolleyes:

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I opened a Facebook account when there was an FTF group started. I don't have anything posted on FB that I feel could not be advertised on a billboard.

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

All of these Hackers out there,braking-into everything from your local bank to the local water company makes me wounder ...JUST WHEN...they will strike something like our POWER-GRID in a heat wave or a snow-storm,and end-up hurting or killing people.....Not IF but ...WHEN !!!!!........They say Chine has already looked into Hacking our power-grid.....

8. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Sure there are tons of hackers out there, but very few well qualified ones. And a portion of those well qualified ones belong to Anonymous. Anonymous has no intention of "attacking" America or anything that would physically harm somebody. The true Anonymous only seeks to make right what is wrong, such as Facebook selling your info to companies and the gov't. Nobody wants that, so should they deem it a priority, Facebook could go down for a night or a couple days ( something that Facebook has never done). Anonymous isn't a terrorist group looking to hurt people, they are just trying to make a statement and get people to open their eyes. And imvho, that's exactly what some people need right now.

9. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Yeah, Anon has recently been on a "social justice" crusade. Though LulzSec, a branch of the legion, just likes screwing crap up.

10. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

There's always going to be somebody who likes to just mess stuff up for no apparent cause or reason, but Anon as a whole doesn't generally condone that activity.

11. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

Sometimes.

Other times they just like to watch stuff burn.

12. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

Pool's closed.

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

theyre all the same. but taking out facebook i dont see how thats a bad thing

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why do I feel my daughter would be safer with a FaceBook burn down? :confused:

15. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I know how to save Facebook! It's simple... we kill the Batman.

But really, attacking Pirate Bay and Sony didn't do anything except hurt people's wallets a little and piss off a bunch of pre-teen CoD players. Taking down Facebook (for whatever short amount of time) will accomplish, and hurt, literally nothing. It will just get their point across to the leaders of Facebook. That's MOSTLY what they do. There's a always a few who do it for personal gain though.

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Kelly Thomas death-spurs Anonymous Hackers to Action to shut-down the Fullerton police department's website and destroy all of it's communication channels starting noon tomorrow.....This is going to be interesting to see if they can do it...........

17. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I'm on facebook every day. The only thing I've seen is links that take over your friends list and send them x rated videos from you. Anybody with half a brain knows not to click on those links anyway.

18. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

their website has nothing to do with their formal communications. I don't think Anon can stop radio frequencies via the internet :p

19. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Great News!

I can now get my 15 yo daughter off the computer so I can grab more FTF time!

TACK

20. P90

P90 New Member

Anything you don't want seen all over the world, you had better not put on the Internet. There are spiders all over the world collecting information, for all kinds of reasons. I would venture to say that there are at least a hundred information spiders from all over the world, in the guest list on this board, collecting information. You can try blocking them, but they will just channel the information through some other Ip address.