Anonymous Enterprises

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by Ploofy, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Do any of you ever use shadier-than-normal shopping experiences to get what you need in exchange for the privacy? There are some pretty great "stores" out there on the TOR network and underground for those of you who need something for preps.

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

No- but a couple of neighbors have unsecured wireless. I just order in their name, and have delivered to the vacant house down the street.

Now, what the heck are thosee black helicopters doing over there?

However, we did consider getting you signed up for a subscription to a couple of the mail order bride catalogs. Sent to your school.

:p

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

To keep a low profile on a given purchase, I try to buy from free individuals.

I don't look for "underground" or "black market" businesses.

4. bkt

bkt New Member

Yeah, I'm not understanding this concept. What is it you can buy through one of these anonymous sources you couldn't get elsewhere? Is the stuff stolen or gray market? Or are you talking about buying contraband on the black market? Either way, I want no part of it at least at this time; what I want and need can be had legally at a reasonably fair price.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It has nothing to do with contraband, it's a network of virtual tunnels that allows you to improve your privacy and security on the Internet.

6. bkt

bkt New Member

Ah. So if you want to buy 2000 rounds of SS109, no one knows about it? How 'bout credit card company or PayPal records?

Sorry...not trying to be dense. I'm not seeing how you're truly anonymous making an internet purchase when third-parties are involved.