Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
Hello again Cricket.

Told you guys this was coming.......

Cricket and Winds have a couple of things in common - age and gender.

Be nice.

·
Premium Member
11,024 Posts
-- Wonders if lovesguns22, the Canadian poster, is the new owner of the forum --
Nope. It's someone who lurks, never posts, but sometimes gives us likes.

I hope that they have a swell catalog where we can redeem our trophy points.
If they have house shoes with headlights, I'm in.

For those that are still wondering who's on first-

Unlike those of us that are independently wealthy, and hang out here due to the sparkling wit of the members (and the non-stop poker game in the Admin lounge)- Cricket is actually worth paying to show up here. She is a paid staff member of the folks that own and operate the site.

Cricket is not the person that decided the software should change, and she is not the person that kicked your puppy. She IS the person that will be trying to get this system to work here- so be nice to her.

She has not had the chance to come to know and love you for being the truly great human beings we know you to be. Now which one of you duct taped the new kid to the flag pole??

Cricket- keep a rolled up newspaper handy.
I swear I was not in on that one.

Now, the other FNG who got his tongue stuck to the flagpole while it was 4 degrees out last night, tequila was involved, and I'll leave it at that.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to meet with me! :)
Nice to meet you.

·
Administrator
34,283 Posts
Hello again Cricket.

Told you guys this was coming.......

Cricket and Winds have a couple of things in common - age and gender.

Be nice.
What does that comment mean?

Reactions: kfox75

·
Administrator
34,283 Posts
You MAY want to take up recreational imbibing of alcohol beverages! Some of us can be a LITTLE hard to take on a sober day!
It’s even worse with a hangover.

Reactions: BullMoose429

·
Administrator
34,283 Posts
RECREATIONAL?

I'll have you know I am an experienced professional.

harrumph.
‘Professional’ implies receiving payment. Are you a competitive drinker kind of like competitor eaters in hot dog eating contests?
GO, Joey Chestnut!!!

·
Administrator
Community Manager
59 Posts

Community Announcement: New Forum Software Going Live Soon!

Dear Members,

Your new site will be going live soon! We are almost at the starting line and are really excited for you to experience the new community platform.

When the migration starts shortly, the site will be put into maintenance read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post when the process is complete and the site is live. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions in the “Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!” thread.

You will have dedicated support to help you transition to the new format. I will be here to answer your questions and help you every step of the way.
upload_2021-1-20_13-56-35.gif

- Cricket

Special Note: To avoid any confusion, I will be closing this thread now. All new comments will be posted to “Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!” thread once the migration to the new software is complete.

·
Premium Member
12,088 Posts
Where is the edit feature for a posted thread. I know is is probably right in front of me, but I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where is the edit feature for a posted thread. I know is is probably right in front of me, but I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
be darned if i know

but, it is the upper right corner, of your message box, those 3 dots coming down..............................................................................................................................................^^

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.