·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Picks would be cool.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
axxe55 said:
yes pictures would be cool and some of that 1969 Roadrunner too.
Agreed road runners are very sexy.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
My fiance picked up an ankle holster for my p32 useing it today hope it works good
I have a Fobus ankle holster for my P32 and love it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As soon as this damn phone starts working rite ide b glad to..and some of my 383 roadrunner..and idk y anklle my fiance thaught it would be handy

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
silverado113 said:
Nope just part of my EDC.
I guess you would be a very prepared person then haha. One might argue that two guns is a little crazy for every day carry. I do not do it but it's better to have overkill!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
kytowboater said:
Agreed road runners are very sexy.
not if you were one Mr. Wiley Coyote, tasty yes sexy questionable. maybe on a lonely night.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I guess you would be a very prepared person then haha. One might argue that two guns is a little crazy for every day carry. I do not do it but it's better to have overkill!
There's an old saying...One gun is none, two guns is one...etc...:cool:

I go BUG on the ankle as well...when I can wear pants that is...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've always carried ankle, mostly as back-up, but sometimes as primary. Since my only footwear is boots, it's an excellent way for true 100% concealment and still relatively easy to get too, especially with practice. I don't expect to be in any quick-draw situations, but never know for sure. About the only time ankle carry is for primary is for when I'm in church, and then sitting down most of the time, so real easy to get to. My old holster lasted about 30 years (have no idea what brand, but sure was good). Now, have a new Galco, and it's OK except for being a little hot on a 95+ degree day. If anyone knows of a "cooler" brand, let me know.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yeah if I wear shorts then it's only one, but you never know when 36 rounds just won't do it.

·
Registered
876 Posts
kmglocks said:
I carry my S&W Bodyguard and or a Taurus model .38 in a ankle or pocket holster as a back up to my Sig P226R or my RIA 1911CS.

I normally carry 2-3 handguns daily. Never know when I am going to have to arm my wife or one of my kids if I have to draw off some bad guys. Plus if 1 fails I have a back up.Call me crazy be it is best to be prepared.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts