Animals in the fireplace!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by spittinfire, Jul 1, 2010.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

So I'm at my parents house and I come in from the garage to get some water and the 2 inside dogs are starring at the fireplace and horrible screeching noises are coming from it. I'm instantly thinking some type of rodent. The screeching stops so I grab a flashlight and slowly open the door.....HOLY CRAP!!! A squirrel comes flying out of there like it's tail was on fire and now these two hounds are on the hunt for a clearly distressed and rather pissed squirrel. This thing is all over the place, making sounds I didn't know they could make. Dogs are barking, leaping from furniture. The squirrel is looking for some high ground with an 8 year old weenie dog closing the gap down the hallway. I didn't think that dog could move like that anymore.

Just kidding, it was 3 baby birds. Not sure what kind but they aren't pretty and they sound nasty. I'll get some pics up in a few.

2. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Dammit! I was really getting into that story, and you screw it up with baby birds! :mad:

3. spittinfire

I got them out. I was wrong, it was 5 birds. Now I have to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with these things.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I say you have to make a home for them in your underwear after leading me on with an awesome story like that and then falling flatter than my prom date. :(

I'm with Dave, go punch yourself in the junk. ;)

JD

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

No punching of the junk. Vise-Grips on your nipples...then one full turn.

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Damn it started out so good, my first thought was birds then you led me toward the squirrel.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

Do they have a cat available for disposal of the birds?

8. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

A little garlic, a little butter and saute until golden brown... ummmm crunchy.

9. spittinfire

Victory is mine!!!

I still dont know what to do with these stupid birds.

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Like on that Family Guy episode with the birds in Peter's beard. LOL!

Don't forget to regurgitate their food for them. :p