Animal Rights Wacko's At It Again

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by theropinfool, Mar 7, 2012.

1. theropinfool

theropinfool New Member

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=14...ision-seeks-answers-in-possible-wolf-sighting

Here we go again. Any chance these people get to push there agenda they take it.

Somebody thought they saw a wolf and now they want to push for a management plan. A few have been found here in the last few years, they were killing calves and sheep in Cache Valley and around Coleville. (You can google that yourselves.)

So far, without a Utah management plan, we're told we can kill them like any coyote. If we acknowledge their here, they can put them on the endangered species list, and put us in the same boat as Wyoming.

I love how these idiots can sit in their LA or NewYork offices and tell us how we need wolves killing our livestock. Our great grandfathers eradicated them for a reason.

If its legal to hunt them in Canada and Alaska, how can they be "endangered?"

:super pissed:

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Maybe they'll build the wolves a 3/4 million dollar soccer field. :confused:

3. Mason609

Mason609 Active Member

But... isn't that going against the left's push on Darwinism? Natural selection?

Oh, wait, I forgot... these people want it both ways...

4. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

You can not kill wolves in Utah with out inviting some real problems. The Wolves trapped on the LDS owned Deseret Ranch were very carefully returned to the Yellowstone. In Wyoming we have been denied the right to shoot on sight. That being said many are killed by livestock owners when they are caught killing live stock. This is legal. The arugument is the Feds agreed in the begining that once the wolves left the Yellowstone Ego. system they could be shot on sight by anyone. Now the Feds will not live up to their orginal agreement. The Fed want Wyoming to create a Wolfe hunting season like Idaho and Montana. Hell no the Fed should live up to the orginal rules.:(

5. theropinfool

theropinfool New Member

I don't think there's enough space to start on my problems with Deseret. Last year they wanted to reintroduce some damn black potgut or some damn thing till Rich Co. shot them down on it. But ya, we can't just go kill em all, gotta be a problem, but, it helps cut the red tape. They've already killed 2 or 3 here. First pack my a$$

EDIT: Black Footed Ferrets. Not potguts.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  6. Ledbetter84

Ledbetter84 New Member

So if I'm reading this right, why aren't we out killing them now? I'd love to see what a 90 gn HP does to a wolf out of a 270 :)

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh, but EVERY species has a right to exist. Even the mass killing, raping, cannibalistic Homo Sapien!

EXCEPT the unborn human. They have no rights.

8. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Don't misunderstand the post. In Utah you do not have the right to shoot on sight. You will land in Federal court.:(

9. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

wolves are a pain in the *** in Northern Wisconsin too, population is way over what the idiots who reintroduced them were shooting for and claim the state will sustain, yet it seems everytime they are delisted some liberal federal judge overturns it and they go back on the Endangered list. Someone needs to explain the definition of endangered species to them, its a numbers issue, not a liberal ideology.

10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Many many years ago, there used to be wolves around Pushmataha County OK (SE Oklahoma), my Great Grandfather killed pretty much everyone he saw, everyone did. Now there is not a single wolf anywhere near this area (other then a pet that one of the LEOs in Hugo (Choctaw County) has), and we're just fine with that.
    If we ever see a wolf, they would try to put them on the endangered list. That wouldn't make a bit of difference. If we saw one, we would still shoot it on sight. Remember everyone, shoot, shovel, shut up may not work very well for a BG, but it works fine for a pesky animal. :D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  11. fmj

fmj Active Member

Yeah, them things are reaking havoc on the deer population in the UP as well.

12. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Bruce Babbitt is responsible for the wolves. Babbitt was one of the ultra-liberal blissninnies in the Clinton cabinet. Too bad no one threw the sonofabitch into a pen with several big wild boar hogs.

13. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Sounds like livestock owners will need a "shoot, shovel & shut up" policy.

14. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Bingo!!

BTW: For a long time the OK Wildlife Dep't. was very protective of cougars, the four legged kind. You didn't dare kill a cougar for any reason. One day is was tracking a wounded hog down a ravine when the hair on my neck stood up. Looked on the high bank about 25 yards away: There sat a big male cougar switching his tail and licking his face like i was his next meal. Drew a bead on him with my muzzleloader, fired and he rolled into the ravine.

An acquaintence had some horses killed and mauled by cougars. The guy called the Wildlife Dep't. and told them he was going to kill some cougars. They threatened the guy and said those cougars had tracking collars. Strange thing, the Wildlife Dep't. claimed they never imported those cougars.

Finally the legislature passed a law allowing us to legally kill cougars that are a threat to livestock or humans. We're supposed to call the game warden after killing a cougar: i won't bother with that.

15. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

Neither would I, it has been my experience that the less one converses with a Game Warden the better, in my state game wardens more often than not view the hunter or fisherman as a criminal before they even know who they are, every one I have ever dealt with has been rude, intrusive, and accusatory. I will not even speak to them, not one word anymore.