Angry Birds help thread.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Feb 24, 2011.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Lonyeager's avatar is the spark of this thread.

If you are having issues with getting past a level, post the level here and maybe someone will have a good hint for you.

Me? I can't get 3 stars on level 3-1. My high score is 61,840. Help?

2. Chapman87

Chapman87 New Member

what is the world coming to?

(just you tube the levels)

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

That is what this world is coming to. Not gonna utube the levels and I prefer to figure them out for myself, but every so often a "hint" is useful. I would not feel good about my playing any more if I looked them up before I tried to figure it out. The "Easy" button is not always the best choice.

4. MGH

MGH New Member

I've been trying to figure that level out for a while now.

Mine would have to be 3-15, any hints would be nice.

By the way, this is my first post in a while and I'm a little ashamed I decided to chime in on this thread. :eek:

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Heck, I haven't even made it to the second level yet, but I'll tell you this: the game is a hilarious blast of fun.

6. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Are you playing on an iPhone? If so, I probably won't be able to help because the Android version has different levels.

7. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMltvlqEM54]YouTube - Angry Birds Peace Treaty[/ame]

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

What the hell are "Angry Birds"? Presumably a phone app - but what is the backstory/appeal?

Yeah, I can google it too, but I would prefer to hear from the users and my fellow forum mates instead of reading what a 9 year old has to say with their excellent grammar/spelling and such. :rolleyes:

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I have no freaking idea either, but lon's avatar is seriously cool!

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

It's an iPhone app that's very popular. It is highly addictive, lots of fun, and funny as hell.

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

What's the premise? Are you trying to keep angry birds from your picnic, or are you an angry bird pooping on cars? What's the dealio?

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I play way too much. I am on level 4-12 I think. I use the below to help me along at places.

Angry Birds Walkthrough

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You play the birds. The evil green zombie pigs stole your eggs and are hiding them from you. Your goal is to kill all the zombie pigs and get your eggs back.

I have Angry birds and Angry Birds Seasons.

14. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Well, this is going to lose a lot in translation, but......you shoot the birds from a huge slingshot at the pigs, who are protected in little structures made out of glass, wood, and bricks. Kill all the pigs in one shot, you score more points. More shots, fewer points.

Sound stupid? It is. I love it.

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I did not know the iphone and android games were different. I am on android.

Lon, here's a hint for you. It is about the points, but sometimes destroying property can get you more points than not using a bird.

JD, there are several different birds used to destroy the pigs and thier protective coverings. Ramming birds, exploding birds, boomerang birds and egg bomb dropping birds. The structures are built so if hit in the right spot, then it can destroy the whole structure.

16. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be draining battery later tonight. The app is murder on your battery.

17. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I don't know how you don't know what angry birds is JD. Especially if you have an iPad. :rolleyes:

18. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

AB on a big-screen iPad would be awesome! :)

19. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Its available for the PS3, on the BIG screen! (I have it)

20. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Yep!! I bought the Eagle, seasons, etc ..