Andrew Brightbart dead at age 43?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Tackleberry1, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Apparently, conservative investigative journalist Andrew Brightbart collapsed while walking near his home today. He was transported to the hospital and pronounced dead at age 43. He is survived by his wife and 4 children and was best known for posting damaging reports on Aacorn, planned parenthood, and disgraced former NY Democrat Anthony Weiner.

43 seems pretty young for sudden death?

Tack

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

What this world needs is more Andrew Breitbarts!

Godspeed Mr. Breitbart.

Attached Files:

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I bet one of us old hippies took him out.

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

After Fast and Furious I would not be surprised to learn that BO ordered it.

Perhaps AB had some video to go with Sheriff Joes findings?

OK, tinfoil hat OFF!

Tack

5. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

no sir it's still on, 43...really? After investigating acorn, Weiner and the likes Seems very ………... RIP sir.

6. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Hopefully, several people will step in to fill the huge void he left. His untimely death is a blow to the conservative effort.

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Coincidence? I don't think so.

I'd love to see the file Holder has/had on Breitbart.

This video is from CPAC 2012 (Conservative Political Action Conference) on February 10th I believe. You judge if the tinfoil hat should remain on!

Breitbart at CPAC - This election we're going to vet him...I've got videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOiw4nO0vI[/ame]

8. Magnum27

Magnum27 New Member

RIP Andrew! I have been reading him for some time, and following his twitter wars. Just heard him on the radio for the first time last week. So sad to have any one die so young.

here is to his legacy growing and hopefully his research that he discussed at CPAC will crush BO.

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I was not aware of the CPAC claim.
    tinfoil hat "with chin strap" ON

10. Magnum27

Magnum27 New Member

There is no tin foil. Like the Dems pulling out all their videos. breitbart has videos of BO in college being the radical lib he is.

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Can't wait to see them

12. Magnum27

Magnum27 New Member

Myself as well. It may be nothing but video has changed the game for people being held accountable. It disgusts me that Obama admitted to his cocaine use when he was young and the media gives him a free pass but just rumors of Bush doing it had the media up in arms.

I understand youth experimentation but the media bias is BS.

I am in Chicago and have done work for political campaigns when I was younger. It is an incredibly corrupt and liberal machine. I highly doubt BO survived it with no flaws. One of his best buddies Tony Rezko is in jail, and gave BO a sweetheart real estate deal and the media ignored it. Why?