And, where is the FN Forum?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Mark F, May 11, 2013.

1. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

And, where is the FN Forum?

2. nixfix

nixfix New Member

We tried to get one started, but not enough people posted, I guess. Let's try again, I'd love to see one.

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

Heck, I wouldn't be opposed to doing away with all brands, and just having "revolver, Semi Auto, and Blackpowder".

Every body wants their own little subforum for their chosen brand, and it's kinda getting old.

And, no offense to anyone intended, but it almost reminds me of two little kids fighting, "MOOOOOOM!!! HE GOT MORE RED M&M'S THAN I DID!!!"

I should add, the reason it bugs me is because some GROWN ASSED MEN have gotten all whiney and butthurt, like this ^ example of a kid with not enough red M&Ms, over the matter.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

So...this isn't the time to get your inputs regarding a Sphinx or Korth subforum? :D

5. jackrich3

jackrich3 Active Member Supporter

FN Hi-Power, 40 cal Guns 004.jpg

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Don't we have a hi power forum? I think we do. I thinks it's the only one I voted "yay" for, even without being an owner.

7. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Agree, though I do think there should be subfora for regionally produced guns. English, Western European, Asian/flip, etc... lol

Seriously though, we've gone WAY overboard with the brand survive forums. WAY!

8. jackrich3

jackrich3 Active Member Supporter

Huh??!! Deep thinking fo' sho'!