Firearms Talk banner

And it starts....

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  locutus 
#1 ·
Well it looks like demand has finally over taken supply. I can't find any parts for my builds at decent prices. BCM had some stuff a couple days ago but now are dry. I need an Upper, BCG , Charging handle and LBK.

Guess I'm gonna have to find some luck and snag some. I have a Gun Show the weekend after X-mas but am not hopeful. Expecting prices to be jacked up. Any advice?

#4 ·
I'm thinking late spring. Women are gonna want to take a vacation, hubbub will say Obama took too much tax and we didn't get a good return, wifey will say sell that d%#m gun, you don't need it.
SHooooot...anytime i even talk about selling a gun (to get cash to get another) my wife freeaks and says "like HELL you are!!" You can just wait and we will save up for that Redhawk/Henry big boy/another M-4/ what have you.

#6 ·
their isent a sami auto rifle over 22lr to be had in my area eithor. the main fear if that a assult weppen will be imposed. but people say the mini 14 isent a assult wepon. but you know the obama adm will define an assult weapon as any semiauto long gun with a detichabial maginzine. which will out law everything from the ar15 to a ruger 10-22

#7 ·
The "problem" as I see it is that if they actually get a Semi-Auto ban then they just may end up confiscating ALL semi-autos(won't be easy but they'll try) so that any money you spend on one now will pretty much be wasted.
Personally, if I had the funds I'd want a Ruger Scout Rifle with a decent LER 2-7x scope and a few extra 10 round mags. That .308 Scout Rifle will out shoot any semi-auto "assault rifle" on the planet(5.56 or 7.62x39mm), I'll have a lot more reach and more down range stopping power with that 7.62x51mm even with it being a bolt action.

#8 ·
The "problem" as I see it is that if they actually get a Semi-Auto ban then they just may end up confiscating ALL semi-autos(won't be easy but they'll try) so that any money you spend on one now will pretty much be wasted.
Personally, if I had the funds I'd want a Ruger Scout Rifle with a decent LER 2-7x scope and a few extra 10 round mags. That .308 Scout Rifle will out shoot any semi-auto "assault rifle" on the planet(5.56 or 7.62x39mm), I'll have a lot more reach and more down range stopping power with that 7.62x51mm even with it being a bolt action.
They wont even try to confiscate, Caliph Hussien (May Allah bless his name) knows that would cause massive bloodshed, and prevent a democRAT from being elected for a hundred years.

Scout rifle more accurate. well....NO! A quality AR-10 platform is as accurate, or more so. Same range too.

#9 ·
locutus said:
They wont even try to confiscate, Caliph Hussien (May Allah bless his name) knows that would cause massive bloodshed, and prevent a democRAT from being elected for a hundred years.

Scout rifle more accurate. well....NO! A quality AR-10 platform is as accurate, or more so. Same range too.
What if we don't have anymore elections? What if the We the People become We the Slaves? Sounds outlandish but don't be surprised if something very close to this happens. It's not about my guns. It's about OUR Constitutional Rights. If they can destroy the 2nd Amendment, they can destroy the Constitution. If they can destroy the Constitution, they can destroy America. In less than 6 months, if the economy fails....BE AFRAID. THE GOVERNMENT WILL THEN HAVE US BY THE THROAT.

#10 ·
What if we don't have anymore elections? What if the We the People become We the Slaves? Sounds outlandish but don't be surprised if something very close to this happens. It's not about my guns. It's about OUR Constitutional Rights. If they can destroy the 2nd Amendment, they can destroy the Constitution. If they can destroy the Constitution, they can destroy America. In less than 6 months, if the economy fails....BE AFRAID. THE GOVERNMENT WILL THEN HAVE US BY THE THROAT.
That's why we have the 2A. Cancelling elections will result in civil war.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.