Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a nice addition to your "alternate" weapons. 7.5" ICE PICK.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,624 Posts
I believe it does, I forget who makes it, but there's one that's essentially a hollow tube, ground like a huge hypodermic needle. You can stick it in anything you need to drain out, without a chance of resealing. Tire, water bladder, artery.:eek:

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
^ That's what I am talking about. Right through the Chinese Windgate and into the lower lobe. Instant Rag Doll....

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Busse makes a pretty nifty tactical ice pick, I think they call it the Nuclear Ice Pick. It might be out of production.

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I believe it does, I forget who makes it, but there's one that's essentially a hollow tube, ground like a huge hypodermic needle. You can stick it in anything you need to drain out, without a chance of resealing. Tire, water bladder, artery.:eek:
Ho, you mean one of these!

13" long 3/8" diameter, 304 stainless steel bodyspike

Attachments

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
^^ Does THAT one come in any color I want?? Because I would really hate the moon to be shining off that before I plunge it into some stupid, unsuspecting guards cerebellum.... :D

JD

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Maybe...

Black handle, blued spike? I'll check...

I also have a 10" version.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,624 Posts
Okay, but the coolest by far is the Wasp Scuba Knife. CO2 cartridge in the handle, hollow through to the tip, depress the button after insertion, and an ice bubble is injected.

I think there's a video on Youtube, blowing a watermelon apart.:cool:

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Okay, but the coolest by far is the Wasp Scuba Knife. CO2 cartridge in the handle, hollow through to the tip, depress the button after insertion, and an ice bubble is injected.

I think there's a video on Youtube, blowing a watermelon apart.:cool:
Now that is something I simply MUST have....

*begins scouring the internet*

JD

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Another deadly carry is the "STRAIGHT RAZOR".

Attachments

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Another deadly carry is the "STRAIGHT RAZOR".

LOL - Just don't try shaving with one...I tried that many years ago and my face looked like a study in forensic blood splatter patterns...

·
Banned
23,968 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ain't seen ya' in a while RL357Mag! I was beginning to think you went to the "other" side...

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It appears that the "CO2" knife provides one shot per stabbing. Hummmm... thats a waist.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts