An alternative to body scanning at airports

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DarinCraft, Feb 17, 2010.

1. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at airports. Have everyone step into a booth that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be no nonsense about racial profiling!!!!!:D:D:D:D

2. Highpower

Highpower New Member

Pure genius. :)

[ame=http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1077967070058]Videos Posted by Cabinas de suicidio 25cents - Suicide Booth 25cents (futurama): Suicide Booth 25cents | Facebook[/ame]

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Sounds good to me. You might be able to retire rich off of this!;)

4. cbw

cbw New Member

Lets vote it in, better than the gasoline enema :eek:

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Damned thing wouldn't even have to work! All we'd have to do is tell everyone it works, contains the blast and washes itself down!!

NEXT!!

6. Car54

Car54 New Member

DarinCraft, you are da' man.

7. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

The latest news is that the TSA will start using explosive detecting hand swipes on all passengers. They have already been using this technology to wipe a disposable pad over carry-on luggage handles and then putting the swipe pad into an analyzer to sense residue of any explosive material.

Soooooooo.....don't be using your range bag as a carry-on! Be sure you wash your hands REALLY well if you have been hunting, shooting, or relolading anytime shortly before you fly!

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I work with, and teach the use of commercial and military explosives, and I live on airplanes. Since I no longer HAVE a social life, I sorta look forward to the patdowns!!!:D I just start moaning a little........

9. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

when I am getting pat down, I just ask the guy if I can take my pants off or would he like to:D

10. james_black

james_black New Member

I got an alternative. I'm gonna show up naked to the airport.
    Pair of sandals and my ticket. F**k it man.

11. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

o
    rotflmao, "Excuse me sir, would you like to check your sack or would that be carry on?"