Ammunition controls discussed in this article

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by orangello, Jan 20, 2013.

1. orangello

orangello New Member

I don't like this idea for a variety of reasons: cost, lack of effectiveness, and the offense to free trade. :(

http://news.yahoo.com/whats-missing-u-gun-control-scramble-bullets-061240341.html

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Lol..yup...no way around that....

3. orangello

orangello New Member

It would be interesting just to see how many homicides were suddenly committed with stolen, imported, or home-cast projectiles if this BS passed. I wonder if the mexi-mules would start bringing ammo to sell, probably.

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Lessee, A 20lb melting pot, a couple of 6 cavity molds, a lubrisizer.....total cost..... less than $200. Yeah, makes a lotta sense.

5. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I added a yahoo comment. One thing that was especialy damning about that article was : "said Halstead, who regularly turns up illegal guns at homes he otherwise would have no reason to search. Some 154 felony convictions and 92 misdemeanor convictions have resulted so far.

So in other words they are convicting people who do nothing more than exercise their bIll of rights.
    In this paragraph it seems the guy admits that the majority of those folks are not guilty of any other "crimes"