Ammo?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Sdprice84, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Sdprice84

Sdprice84 New Member

Where are you guys getting your ammo right now? I cant find any .40 for my g22...this sucks.

2. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

....sounds of crickets..... :D

3. Sdprice84

Sdprice84 New Member

Haha I know right. I just bought a g22 and unfortunately cant shoot it. Its a sad day...

4. sickcobra08

sickcobra08 New Member

I have been able to hit Walmart at time and get some. And pawnshops. Try the little ****ty ones usually have it

5. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Now if we told you, where would we get ours? :p

6. Sdprice84

Sdprice84 New Member

@kjg67 sharing is caring. :)

7. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Saw it coming long ago. Thought of family. Immediately went into action. :)

8. ResidentialPyro

ResidentialPyro New Member

I wouldn't tell this crowd that. You might get tmi real fast. ;)

9. davva360

davva360 New Member

I am going on a hunt on Friday to see if I can find any 9mm locally. It is very difficult to find online right now. The last couple of stores I have been in had none but I am hoping some of the shops off the beaten track may have some.

I did see one site that had some PRVI Partizan Ammo in 9mm but I have never heard of it before so I dont know if its any good. Would probably be ok for the range though so I may have to give it a try.

10. Sdprice84

Sdprice84 New Member

@ residential I was just kidding. Its sucks for us all right now or at least most of us. Its only going to gwt worse before it gets better. I actually found some todat at a lgs. They had gotten 7 boxes of federal in so I snag them along with 2 boxes of crit duty. Good luck in everyonws ammo hunt!

11. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

Right now I'm wondering if I should start collecting round rocks and marbles in case the SOB's get nasty and go after sling shots too... :mad:

12. Sdprice84

Sdprice84 New Member

Thats a decent price for 1000....i wonder how reliable it is?

13. ResidentialPyro

ResidentialPyro New Member

Just giving you a hard time.
    :)

14. danolator

danolator New Member

Cheaperthandirt.com

Bulkammo.com

15. ccrow175

ccrow175 New Member

That's why I reload :)

16. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

I was in Wisconsin yesterday on business. Stopped by several stores in Several towns between the IL state line and Madison. All 22, 9 and 40 was cleaned out and just some 38 and overpriced 45 and 9 HP was on the shelves. I walked into a Wallyworld and found three boxes left of Federal 9 FMJ 115g 100 value pack for $21. SOLD! That's all they had left from the morning shipment. I didn't check all rifle ammo, but that was pretty thin too.

17. davva360

davva360 New Member

I think I am going to go to Wallyworld first thing tomorrow morning and see if they have any ammo in. If they don't I am going to go to some of the LGS to see if I can find any 9mm.

I don't want to stockpile huge amounts but I want to have some to go to the range without depleting the stock I have right now.

Once ammo is back in stock I intend to buy a couple of boxes every pay day and shoot less than I buy so I build up more of a stash for the next time this happens.

18. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

my closet.

Got enough to last me for awhile. Even Longer if I ration my shooting habits