Ammo shortage explained here

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JWagner, May 16, 2014.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

A lot of the ammo is going south:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIGe1EtB3Tk[/ame]

2. nosaj

nosaj New Member

Am I the only one that wanted to do "ammo angels" in the back of that truck?

3. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

No, you are not. I would have rather taken all that ammo home though and traded the calibers I don't use for ones that I do.

4. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I wonder if that belonged to the DOJ.

5. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Lmao, good one. I was thinking laying down in there with a beautiful supermodel...

6. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

That is a minor blip or not even a blip in the amount of ammo, just burned in plinking among 348 million+ Americans.
    The ammo is being taken out of supply by the Administration. Perhaps some of it is just being destroyed. A lot, of it is destined, for all the para military he is creating in the numerous agencies.
    never thought we would see such a sorry state of affairs, in America. Every time there is a murder, or shooting of knifing or any violence, the "reporting" is structured or slanted in attacks on American Firearms Owners. They have created near hysteria and most certainly extreme paranoia among Americans. The aim is to disarm America. It is easier to put and keep people, in harness, if they are frightened and disarmed.

7. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

ammo angels....bahahahahaha

8. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

It depends on who "counts" the ammo how long it'll be before it is back on the streets. If it's "Eric the Red" and his cronies, it'll be on the streets of Tia Juana, Chicago, or somewhere like that in a few days.