Ammo Sale

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by OC357, Jul 10, 2011.

1. OC357

OC357 New Member

Just was looking at today's Sunday paper and there is a Dick's Sporting Goods flyer with an ammo sale on Winchester 100 packs of handgun ammo that says buy one get one at 50% off. Apparently all loads/calibers? Also Remington game and target shotgun loads and rifle ammo. The two coupons in the flyer don't say if it is limited quantities. Don't know if you need the flyer coupon? I am going by there later to check it out.

Just thought I would mention it if anyone has a Dick's Sporting Goods nearby to check it out.

OC

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Thanks for sharing but I avoid dicks. Their prices are so high even at 50% off they are just getting down to where everyone else sells it normally.

3. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

The closest one to me is about 25 miles south. Last time I was in there, they were rude as could be. So I said they hell with them and their overpriced s**t.

4. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Dick's 100 rd shotgun shell packs are $29.99, so even getting the 2nd at 50% off, Wal-Mart is still cheaper just buying two there.

Got to watchout because they also sell a 15 rd pack of shotgun shells that they call a range pack and they are right next to the 20 rds of the same type. They almost got me once when I was just looking at price tags.

5. formerCav

formerCav Member

maybe that's why its called "Dicks" :D

6. chevyforlife1972nova

chevyforlife1972nova New Member

I try' these coupons but it never works out

even with the 50% walmart beats there prices easy

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Spitty I am happy to hear you avoid dicks, you have great hetro street cred.