Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in law new I was having a hard time finding ammo around here for my .22 so he got me a ammo can and a box of blazer 525 box for Christmas got to love that.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Try the internet. If you look hard enough, it's there, and free shipping if you buy in bigger quantities.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clr8ter said:
Try the internet. If you look hard enough, it's there, and free shipping if you buy in bigger quantities.
I don't like waiting lol but now I have some I might do that

·
Administrator
34,528 Posts
I would be thrilled to get ammo for Christmas.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Finding ammo is like a Christmas miracle.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I don't like waiting lol but now I have some I might do that
What's better - waiting or not having ammo? Nowadays it usually doesn't take too long anyway, if it's in stock.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we had our last Christmas party of the year today. We do a gift exchange and I got another bulk box of ammo lol. What a great year for gifts lol.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Well we had our last Christmas party of the year today. We do a gift exchange and I got another bulk box of ammo lol. What a great year for gifts lol.
Both my kids are active shooters. They received roughly 1100 rds each for Christmas from grandparents. ;) gotta love ammo

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya I went from having 200 rounds and the stores around here all out and now after Christmas having 1225 rounds. Got to love that lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts