Ammo for a 9mm/.22

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by brockly, Aug 16, 2013.

1. brockly

brockly New Member

Each morning the same Routine. 7:50 am I have my phone list Walmart 1,2,3,4. On hold each one for about 3 to 12 min. Each asking " Hi do you have bulk .22 and or FMJ 9mm ?". And it's like a horse races out the door when they have something in. Driving to the place and seeing if I'm lucky to get a box or two. 9mm I'm Stocking up ok. And it cost $14 for 50. I'm not going to go threw a lot in a day. But if I don't watch my self I can blow threw 325 rounds of .22 in a Range visit. Yeah I'm new and I have the bug. I know I will slow down. But right now I can't get enough. For .22 I can get $24 for 325 rounds of bulk. Just tried of playing that game. So for .07 cent a shot is there a place online that's close of getting a brick or two of .22 ? I have the Fever of pumping ammo threw a paper target :) and I have it bad ;) I have a membership at a Local gun range. So I can go any day to shoot.
    When I get a new hobby. I kinda go all out. I have a lot of hobbies lol. No kids, no wife. I have a lot of time to play.