Firearms Talk banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Vegetarianism is a big missed steak....
Just one more steak for me and you. All that said, I do know and have known some variant of vegans that are pretty darned healthy. Something for everyone. Some people live on Doritos and french fries.....obviously.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I don't so much care or worry that a vegan is "healthy", I just can't stand the constant references or implications that I shouldn't eat this or that, or that they need all kinds of "special" treatment when it comes to food. The worst are the "animal lovers." I refuse to be near them. I keep hearing all about "following the science", well, there ya go, pine nut crunchers, we're omnivores. Science says so.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I don't so much care or worry that a vegan is "healthy", I just can't stand the constant references or implications that I shouldn't eat this or that, or that they need all kinds of "special" treatment when it comes to food. The worst are the "animal lovers." I refuse to be near them. I keep hearing all about "following the science", well, there ya go, pine nut crunchers, we're omnivores. Science says so.
You and me both.

When I hear "the science says so", especially in the context of COVID, I never hear the science. Just Fauci types that spill out anecdotal crap all day long. I actually took enough science to know it when I hear or see it. I have a nurse practitioner daughter that gives us the real scoop on diet. It's the same as most things.....moderation.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I think the Constitution should regulate gun control with exceptions.....such as, I don't think everyone should be able to own a gun. Such as people paroled for committing crimes with guns, child molesters, et al.
You forget that everyone on this website can be a "gun criminal" with the stroke of a executive pen.
Anyone can be accused of being a Child molester etc etc.
Rep Gaetz for example a good resistor tot he left.. does nyone on here doubt for a second that these accusations were manufactured?
Same with Guiliani etc.

The argument of "law abiding citizens" has always been potentially weak for that reason as the left will never hesitate to make stuff up.

·
Registered
894 Posts
You forget that everyone on this website can be a "gun criminal" with the stroke of a executive pen.
Anyone can be accused of being a Child molester etc etc.
Rep Gaetz for example a good resistor tot he left.. does nyone on here doubt for a second that these accusations were manufactured?
Same with Guiliani etc.

The argument of "law abiding citizens" has always been potentially weak for that reason as the left will never hesitate to make stuff up.
I'll stick to my post. Gaetz & Guiliana haven't been fairly tried or convicted of anything. There is a big difference between accused and convicted by a jury of your peers. I don't think anyone on this site can become a criminal with an EO.

·
Premium Member
12,995 Posts
They aren't refusing to sell to you if you voted for Biden.
Just if you arent willing to lie about it!!
Such an ignorant ***** would not have to worry about me spending my money there. I have never wanted anything bad enough to kiss azz for it. It is the same reason I won't spend money in Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-a or buy a pillow from the jackass pillow guy.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I'll stick to my post. Gaetz & Guiliana haven't been fairly tried or convicted of anything. There is a big difference between accused and convicted by a jury of your peers. I don't think anyone on this site can become a criminal with an EO.
Getting accused is 100% enough for a Red Flag order.
Which could be made by an ex or a co worker. (!).
And if you resist such red flag order, even if it were later vacated, you are now a REAL felon.
And getting it vacated can take months or years, .. if you are accused in a skillful way even if a lie, even if innocent it may never get lifted.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Getting accused is 100% enough for a Red Flag order.
Which could be made by an ex or a co worker. (!).
And if you resist such red flag order, even if it were later vacated, you are now a REAL felon.
And getting it vacated can take months or years, .. if you are accused in a skillful way even if a lie, even if innocent it may never get lifted.
"Red Flag" orders are not recognized in my state, any surrounding me, anywhere I go, or by the Federal Government. I choose to not live a life of worry or argument. All you have to do is hit "ignore". I did.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
"Red Flag" orders are not recognized in my state, any surrounding me, anywhere I go, or by the Federal Government. I choose to not live a life of worry or argument. All you have to do is hit "ignore". I did.
Wow, a mite sensitive to differing insights, arent we.
Go ahead, hit ignore when your neighbor r relative is empowered to denounce you as "violent" because of a political disagreement. This happens right now in this country and "red Flag" is in the works as a federal law.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts