Americas Gun: The Rise of the AR15

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by SRK97, Apr 25, 2013.

1. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Anybody watching this, it's on CNBS right now.

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I am now... I don't know why. This leftist slant and spin just gets me riled up for no reason.

3. EW1066

EW1066 Member Supporter

I started to watch it. I set the dvr and turned it off. It was sooooo slanted that it was almost un-watchabel. I switched over to big bang theory so I could laugh after watching that tripe for 30 minuted. I'll try to finish watching it in a few days. I'm not sure if I will succeed but I'll give it a shot.

E-DUB

4. DropZone889

DropZone889 New Member

Watched it for a laugh! These leftys put this program on with the comments slipping in ever so nicely but at the end of the show they give info on how to 3d print lowers and mags from home, even saying the brand and price of the printer $800 +/- and the open source cad files and what website to get them from!! This guy was Wired 2012/13s most dangerous people and they called him a anarchist! So what a twisted way the are trying to push gun controll! And say we all are those types people too and were gonna do this so we can have a "ghost" gun to commit crimes! Ha ha A ah MSNBC is a joke!

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Notice how they put a list of America's '30 AR manufacturers' and que the spooky, evil music to play while the company logos are being displayed...

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Polls were correct after all. MSNBC actually has 3 viewers I thought the polls were wrong.:confused:

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

True, true! I didn't watch it and since it was on CNBC few very few others did either. Who was the host? Piers Morgan? :rolleyes:

8. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

Ill be honest I am very middle of the road when it comes to politics and ideaology, even maybe lean a little to the left on some issues, BUT when it comes to anything guns I am extremely conservative. Even the commercials for that show made me want to throw my TV out the window. I knew it was going to be biased propaganda crap television. I wish someone other than the NRA would make a similar program telling the truth. Nothing wrong with the NRA, but if the NRA made it the anti gun fanatics would completely dismiss it simply for being associated with the NRA.

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Maybe it'll be on Youtube someday -- I'd LOVE to hate this and that's the only way I could watch it.

10. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Stupid desperate act by the left and the main stream media.

11. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Oh, we ALL have lots of reasons!

12. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

They actually have 8 on a normal basis, (and giving credit where it's due, they apparently have as many as 15 during the election season.) But the remaining 5 have had a rough week, what with the trolling on gun forums, blogging about the 420 rally in Denver and checking in w/ their shrinks about their new depression meds.
    In their defense we must not forget, the sad and unsettling realization that the Boston Marathon Bombers were not the Redneck Tea Party members they'd hoped for. This sad realization threw the entire MSNBS viewership into an angry funk. I mean, seriously, who'd ever thought that members of the religion of peace could ever do something like this.
    Rest assured, however, the MSNBS viewers will move forward like the troopers we know they are, put their foil hats back on, head back down into mommie's basement to their computers, and eventually find their way to blaming the average American for the bombing.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  13. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

What crap were they saying about our modern day muskets?

14. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Whew!!!

Thank goodness my PWS MK114 is a modern sporting rifle and not an assault weapon.

15. p35bhp55

p35bhp55 New Member

I watched this show and rather enjoyed it. The part about there being 4 million ARS in the public domain and a possible 800,000 new ones in a year! Even the name "Americas' Rifle"... Hell, yea. And the bit about more women and girls choosing the AR, warmed my mean old heart. If anyone watched it who didn't have a made up mind to start with it might send them to the gun shop. Of course my mini 14s aren't talking to me now.

16. treehugger49

treehugger49 New Member

Their choosing James Yeager of Tactical Response as the figurehead for comtemporary training is illustrative of the bias of the show.

I guess Clint Smith was busy, or too intelligent to waste his time bothering with trying to prove anything to the CNBC crowd.

17. 1911love

1911love New Member

At least they had the right firearm homicide statistic. They said around 8500 a year. I can't believe they actually took out SD shootings and suicides. First time I ever saw the anti gun libratards use a real number when talking about gun deaths, they usually say 30,000.

I liked that chick with the purple Glock and the matching purple AR. Too bad they didn't show the Hello Kitty AR, my little sister has been begging for one going on two years!

18. swazispencer

swazispencer New Member

I watched it, and now I'm in the market. Local shop had a M&P15 556/223 for $699. Someone snatched it up though.

19. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Coming on again in 10mins, im going to try to watch it..

20. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Well....that wasnt so bad. Definitely left leaning. But they did mention that less than 4% of gun crimes were committed with rifles, and did mostly try to get both sides of the story.