Americans With No Abilities Act

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by gunsmoke11, Jan 20, 2013.

1. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

...so now I may be passed over for a job because people don't have ambition who get hired will give the company a tax break? So, therefore, my years of learning different skills will just be wasted time? I could have been a loser stoner and actually get middle management promotions because Obama likes to help out the worthless who can't remember which way to turn a bolt to make it tighten? ****!!! I should've just said yes to all those drugs and no to school or common sense.

2. jgoertz

jgoertz New Member

This can't be for real. Did somebody make up this as a sarcastic comment on our bumblecrats ?

3. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

LOL!!!!! This is unbelievable. Slackers with no ambition who dont have the drive to better themselves through hard work or more education are gonna get a free pass from the liberals in the government. Is there no personal responsibility left in America. JC.

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

It's a joke, gize!:D:D:D

5. jgoertz

jgoertz New Member

6. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

It was worth a good laugh though! ;)

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

That covers 55% of the population and the Congress!

8. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

Sorry I didn't say it was a joke, but it's funny how many can think it may be real. That shows just how screwed up everything is. I'm sure the current regime would embrace some of these ideas for real.:confused:

9. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Damn. Thats not very funny. Well kinda but I wouldnt doubt something like that. Its a wonder something like that hasnt been offered up by some bleeding heart, slacker politician. You got me good. If you will excuse me I have a couple of phone calls to make and an apology to my family for a crazy rant. :D

10. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

The really scary thing is that it was at least believable by many in this forum!
    People wake up!! Its at the door and knocking!

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

12. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

Forgive me please!!!!!!! I thought it was obvious it wasn't to be taken seriously. :confused:

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

See below....

I don't think many of us would be just incredibly surprised if this really happened...

14. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

funny thing is, it would actually be much funnier if the facts about it were not so true!