AMERICAN GUNS last night....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ArizonaLawman, Nov 1, 2011.

1. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

Not thrilled with that episode.

Building the Scout Rifle for the soldier wounded in Iraq was great. AWESOME!

However...mounting the pair of Walther PPK/S pistols on the front bumper of the "James Bond" car was pure asshattery!

Number one...you now have TWO loaded pistols pointing at everyone and everything the car points at! Unless I am wrong (and let us just save time and assume I am NOT wrong)...that not only breaks the cardinal rule of gun safety, keeping the muzzle pointing in a safe direction, BUT...it is also ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON just by virtue of being a weapon pointed AT any person who happens to walk by the front of the vehicle! BY THE WAY....that's still a felony in any jurisdiction I know about.

I can't see ANY justification for this kind of foolishness. Oh boy....I want to have it for a "car show"....BFD! If you want to "James Bond" your ride....do it with NON-FIRING replicas.

If I was the officer that pulled this asshat over, you can best believe I would be arresting this guy...and I am the MOST PRO SECOND AMMENDMENT cop I have ever met. If I happened to walk in front of that car unbeknownst to me that there were not one but two, TWO mind ya, loaded guns (capable of being fired from the passenger compartment no less) pointed at ME...It would be ALL THE WAY OVER.

Rich Wyatt....cool...groovy...you have a great gun shop, but as a former cop YOU FREAKIN' WELL OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER!

UGH!

2. shadamai

shadamai New Member

I did not see the show but from your description, the car sounds like an all around BAD idea...

3. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Agree on all points! And the guns they DID put on the car? PPK's? Really?
    They did a great job with the rifle for the wounded vet, though. I'm surprised they didn't give it to him though. They only said they didn't make much money on it.

4. fmj

fmj Active Member

from what i have seen from this new fad of "Reality gun show" i am NOT IMPRESSED....I LOVE the guns, i love the shooting but by in large its STUPIDITY at its finest and NOT a good image of your normal run of the mill gun nut.

Its fluff and flash, that why they have the blond girls packed into sausage casings as "characters". (not that i am against relatively hot chicks packed into sausage casings mind you)

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Agreed, I saw one episode and that was enough for me. It's back to the Outdoor channel for me.

6. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

Dumb....but DAMN.

Attached Files:

7. fmj

fmj Active Member

INDEED!!!!!

I'll see your damn and raise you a WOWZERS!!

My next question is, How many $$$$ worth of hollyweirds finest plastic Dr.s do those two represent???

8. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

That's what late night HBO and Showtime channels are for gentlemen. :D

9. fmj

fmj Active Member

Dont have those here....:( so i gotta take what i can get.

10. Serno

Serno New Member

This is what I think they are hoping will make people watch the show!

I liked the scout rifle and I agree that the guns on the car are nothing but bad...bad...bad!!!

I wanted paintball guns mounted on my vehicle with the black balls with colored paint in them for drivers who cut me off. But soap washes off...bullets do not!

11. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

But the voices man.
    Also, be careful, isn't the youngin' 16?

12. steve666

steve666 New Member

There is only one positive thing about the show:
    [​IMG]

13. fmj

fmj Active Member

Gotta be at least 18 to have that 1911 strapped to her side!! Also, per fed law, doesnt she have to be at least 21 to sell handguns??

Thats LEGAL tender....or is that young and tender, but legal!?!:D

14. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Well last night she said she's under 18.
    She's also on private property so she doesn't have to be 18 to be in possession, she just can't own it.
    I don't think there's a minimum age on selling guns?

15. fmj

fmj Active Member

OH didnt watch last night...watching the football game. I saw the one episode where she was out wondering around (coulda been private property) and she still had it strapped on. I know here in IN 18 is the age to get CCW.

Some states the age of consent is 16. :eek:

16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The show doesnt focus much on the gunsmiths down in the basement. There are 3 of them down there that ive seen, and it seems like they get stumped pretty easy and it takes all 3 of them to complete one gun. When they were building the scout rifle one of them wanted to glue on the picatinny rail and call it good...come on

17. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I dont know what the law is in other states but here you have to be 21 to own or even possess a handgun..i was thinking that myself when i was watching the show and seeing her toting around that 1911. The only thing that i could think of is that she is on private property

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  18. fmj

fmj Active Member

Yeah, federal law is 21 to purchase/own a handgun. IN law is 18 to apply for and receive your CCW and legally carry. IN law = no law on private property.

I think they (the show) are in CO.

From what i have found, Paige is 17. Shame on the old man for whoring out his daughter....hes a complete tool bag IMHO...like the show he flew on the chopper to TX to make a deal and showing off his black bag full of cash. NOT SMART!!

19. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

In AZ....18 to carry IN PUBLIC. At home/property....parent's discretion.

I used to pack around my MkII .22 when I was MUCH younger on the ranch to pop coyotes.

Ahem....yeah...I KNOW she's 17. But like a cupcake that ain't quite baked yet...it can still LOOK yummy.

My God...we are all OLD PERVS!

20. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Hey, I'm only 21...I'm a young perv!