Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....is on its way to my local FFL, only to be greeted by me with Wilson Combat sunburst cocobolo grips & many many rounds :)

This gun is a STEAL and uses decent quality parts for the price. Way ahead of the Rock Island/Armscor/Citadel 1911's. $560 shipped with all the quality features shown in this pic. Anyone own one or have experience with this make?

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
I'm glad you're stoked, congratulations. Please post a range report for us.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
....is on its way to my local FFL, only to be greeted by me with Wilson Combat sunburst cocobolo grips & many many rounds :)

This gun is a STEAL and uses decent quality parts for the price.
Way ahead of the Rock Island/Armscor/Citadel 1911's
. $560 shipped with all the quality features shown in this pic. Anyone own one or have experience with this make?

Please explain :confused:
You haven't touched it yet but you say its far superior---

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoss, I mean in terms of fit, finish, and quality materials used. Truly I wont know indefinitely until I fire it, and clean it, and fire it, and clean it, but Ive looked into it quite a bit and held one at my LGS a few weeks back....WAY better quality than Armscor/Rock Island and I can say that with confidence!

·
Registered
520 Posts

This gun is a STEAL and uses decent quality parts for the price. Way ahead of the Rock Island/Armscor/Citadel 1911's. $560 shipped with all the quality features shown in this pic. Anyone own one or have experience with this make?

Nice pickup dude! :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! My first Commander size 1911 and I am fired up to put it to work! Finally looking forward to having a 1911 that wont be a safe queen and will have a steady diet of .45acp ;)

Right now my Sig GSR 1911 doesnt see much action. It aint a Ed Brown or Wilson Combat but it also aint cheap!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, just found out that my order last night for this 1911 JUST made the cut since CTD has just suspended firearms sales as of today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts