Ambi safety selector

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by brngiese, Apr 17, 2013.

1. brngiese

brngiese New Member

Hi everyone. I'm wanting to put on an ambi safety selector on my ar 15. I was wondering what are some goods ones out there and who makes them? Thanks

2. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

I have the Battle Arms Development ambi safety, or better know as the B.A.D.A.S.S safety. Highly recommended. It's very smooth and easy to engage/disengage. Comes with two different lever setups for the right side. I feel it was worth the 60.00 I paid for it at PSA.

3. ZeusEcho

ZeusEcho Member Lifetime Supporter

I have the B.A.D also and really like it. Looks killer too. If you really are primarily a righty, I would recommend the smallest low profile option the have for the right side.

4. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

Theres one out there by defence package that is a short throw. I run a stag arms ambi. works great. Sucka being a lefty

5. p35bhp55

p35bhp55 New Member

I have a J&P enterprises, works for me on my M forgery but doesn't work with some of the expensive triggers like the Wilson TTUM2 in my 308.

6. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

I have a B.A.D.A.S.S. 45 degree with standard on the lh and hybrid lever on the right. Its awesome.

They also mke a 90 degree and are coming out with a 60 degree.

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I use Spike's or Kies. Got them from Joebob. They are about $30 price range. Both work flawlessly and i see no reason in myself to get those Badass ones.
    Ps: I prefer the Kies's than the Spike's.

8. Westy

Westy New Member

9. brngiese

brngiese New Member

I do like that rock river arms

10. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

I use the Noveske/magpul 60° ambi selector. Its been great so far, especially for the price

11. sparky17

sparky17 New Member

I have the Rock River Ambi Star. I really like it. Very easy to flip on or off.

12. brngiese

brngiese New Member

I'm still looking at all my options. I need one that has a standard length selector on each side. No short levers