Amazing stupidity!!!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by TankTop, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

If only whiny innuendo sufficed as fact, she might be on to something.

It's about as poorly written as the "5 most dangerous guns."

Apparently rising drug use has ruined journalism. They aren't even trying to make sense any more.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014

2. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

That web site is down right ****ing stupid

3. jakebrake

jakebrake New Member

I've read more coherent and factual items on bathroom stalls in nudie bars.

4. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Queue the dark music and sinister sounding announcer.

It's mind numbing to think this is what suffices for journalism.

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

With "blog"reporting becoming common place, Journalism is DEAD. Any high schol drop out with a computer is now a "reporter".

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

journalism died many years ago. this only proves it has died a painful death. there was time when journalism was a reputable profession and was done with professionalism and dignity. a story being reported was based on the facts that could be proven or were known. the people were allowed to form their own opinions or to draw their own conclusions about the story.

too many in the media now either try and report a story before all the facts are known to try and be the first to break a story, of put their own bias on the story to try and lead the public into believing a certain slant on that story as if it were fact, not the reporters opinions.

i have no idea as to what they are teaching in journalism schools, but if this is the byproduct of that which is currently being taught, then i fear reporting will get much worse, and not better. but, yes, anyone with a computer can make a website and blog to their hearts content and there will be those who feed on this garbage as if it were news. very sad.

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

That may be true, but in this case the reporter is...er, was, well, a reporter.

On it's face, her history would lead one to believe she should be able to string ideas together and form rational thoughts. One would be wrong of course, but still.
    Let's be honest, most bloggers can write a better article. Hell for that matter, most 4th graders could too.

8. ninjatoth

ninjatoth New Member

OMG, they mean to tell me that all these brand new handguns that will only be initially available at gun stores for legal purchasers at a premium price will immediately be making more violence all by themselves on the streets? Dang, I better join the liberals and rally to save America from this catastrophe.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

ya forgot the green font again!:eek:

10. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

Overkill, you beat me too it. She is the managing editor of that paper. Guarantee she was hired explicitly because of her politics and not her ability. They don't care about the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk