Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to start posting on this board for quite some time and to be honest, I started because I've been using my iPad more and more and I really like the app for this forum.

I collect (proud C and R license holder) and enjoy shooting so much that I decided to start a gun blog.

I started the blog out of boredom while on deployment to Kuwait last year. Now I mostly maintain the blog to share my enjoyment of the hobby.

www.MyGunDiary.com

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

JOIN the NRA << Click Here

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Their is many active and retired military here, along with many knowledgeable people.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon and thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!

Thank you for your Service!!!

I too have a C&R. I really prefer those weapons and the history that goes with them. Be advised, there is also a C&R tab on this forum for you to visit, just in case you did not see it.

Edit: I have an 1873 Springfield Trapdoor, and 2 Mosin-Nagants.

Have fun here!

P.S. become a Supporting Member and have a lot more fun. :D

I've been wanting to start posting on this board for quite some time and to be honest, I started because I've been using my iPad more and more and I really like the app for this forum.

I collect (proud C and R license holder) and enjoy shooting so much that I decided to start a gun blog.

I started the blog out of boredom while on deployment to Kuwait last year. Now I mostly maintain the blog to share my enjoyment of the hobby.

www.MyGunDiary.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love my Mausers (I have 6) and Mosins (also own 6). I agree, I very much enjoy the historical aspect of owning and shooting these.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks very much for the warm welcome. Gun enthusiasts are usually a very friendly lot. I always enjoy meeting new friends at the range and shooting each others guns! Sharing it caring.

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find some good folks here. Thanks for your service, and I enjoyed looking at your blog. I will check back to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts