Am I weird or what?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by ontime, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ontime

ontime New Member

I bought a Glock 21. I wanted it because I love .45's and thought this would be a great range and bed stand gun. I got a cheap glock "combat holster" to wear to the range. Put it on yesterday and found the 21 VERY comfortable to carry! The large grip fits perfectly in the small of my back ( I wear at 4:00)and spreads the pressure more than the 30S or 19 I have. I have to drive about 40 min to the range and it felt great while in my truck seat. It also feels better than the Shield and XDS I had. Their grip dug into my back. I never dreamed a full size Glock would be my most comfortable carry gun. Thinking about an IWB holster for it now. I am a big guy ( 6'4" and 270) so I hide it well and the weight is not noticeable to me. What a surprise! Guess I'm a weirdo.

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Not sure if that makes you a weirdo. Now being as tall as a tree....JK. I am 5' 6.5" and carry a full size USP or P226 sometimes concealed on my hunting trips. No one is aware and it feels comfortable while I drive. I use a Serpa holster at four too. Now when I walk into a gas station or store with a drop leg holster....:eek:

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I carry a G-20C Appendix w/a spare mag in the Desantis Tuck This IWB holster. Very comfortable. Of course I am 6'06" and 290#

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Crap - at 6'2" & 200 I thought I was big :eek: :D

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Are you sure this is the best place to inquire about relative weirdness?
    :p

6. ontime

ontime New Member

Come to think of it, all my relatives are weird.

7. qwiksdraw

qwiksdraw New Member

Am I weird or what?

X Both A and B

8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I carry a Glock 21 SF myself and love it.

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

All my brother's relatives are weird. What does that say about me?

10. AR10

AR10 New Member

I carried a G20, 20 years. Recently I purchased a 20SF. The slightly smaller gun was more comfortable, made me look at, and purchase Glocks 23C and 32.

I am 6'7 and 500 pounds.