Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gus556, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

Am I the only one looking forward to that Jon Gosslin guy ending up face down in a cheap motel room dead from a massive cocane overdose after snorting it off the azz of a HIV+ hooker?

Seriously, I never knew of the guy until last year when every media outlet started parading this guy and his wife who love selling out their kids for a mere buck. Of course at that time all I could figure is how nice it would be if he just got some social disease but now....oh boy. I cant even log on to my home page without seeing his stupid smirk. Ya know the kind of smirk that instantly makes you want to ball up your fist and drill it right into his friggen skull.

I try to live by the principal of live and let live. But damn....it is everywhere! I see the whole thing on billboards, magazine covers, radio, tv, internet, and on, and on. I cant just turn the channel because he is THERE TOO!!!

I guess my life is pretty darn good if that is what I have to complain about but I really am half tempted to blast the tv with a 3" Mag. w/ 00 buck!!!

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Who is Jon Gosslin? I'm asking because I really don't know.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

"Jon and Kate Plus 8"

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I feel sorry for those kids. I'm not standing up for John and the stupid stuff he's done but Kate is no sweetheart from what I've seen. In my opinion they would have been better off staying off TV and taking care of their family like normal people. That show that made them so much money destroyed their family! My wife liked the show from day 1 and early on they seemed like a couple with their heads on straight but not anymore.

5. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

My Friend and his partner donated the Kids Crooked Houses from their business and were on the show setting them up. He said Jon was actually nice and she was the biggest C you had ever laid eyes on.. All nice when the cameras were on but as soon as they were of it was f-this and that, constantly yelling at Jon so from what they experienced i can see why he left her but how could you leave one kid behind nevermind leaving her with 8.

It actually worked out great for my buddy because when he split they didn't have anymore shows and they kept playing the kids Crooked House episode so they got great exposure from donating those ones and was a real boost in sales

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/popup?id=7908312

6. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

I am just so sick of it. Now the media blitz is REALLY on because they are self destructing.
    I do feel bad for the kids, they are the victims completely. They are the victims of bad parents and even worse...tv executives.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I could never stand her from the first show...she never shuts up!! Always patronizing Jon, I can understand the cause and effect of their problems!!

I feel for the kids being raised by that anal retentive Nazi Hun!!

9. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I'm guessing they have full time Nannies that are really the ones raising the kids.

10. flyingbrickracing

flyingbrickracing New Member

I can't wait 'till they just go away,my wife likes that show like I like guns and motorcycles.

11. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

Jon's a ***** and Kate's a *****.

The real victims are the kids but I can see why Jon left her...but he's the man...he needs to grow some balls.

Hopefully divorced he'll provide for the children well and be a good father.

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

No.....believe me....you're NOT the only one. What a POS he is.

13. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

I guess you have to watch "regular" TV to know about this. Well, actually I have heard about this show and the divorce on the news, but I really do not care.

I limit my TV viewing to FoxNews, The Militrary Channel and the two History Channels. Occasionally I'll watch the Weather Channel if we have any Tropical Storm activity in the Gulf of Mexico. Other than that I'll read a book.

Most TV shows will make you stupid.

14. WDB

WDB New Member

I haven'yt seen the show but any parents than turns their family into a circus act has a few screws loose to start with.

15. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

THATS what I am talking about!!! Sheppard Smith was talking about it!