Am I a pain in the *** on this forum?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Jan 11, 2009.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

I guess I have posted a lot of stuff lately, mostly just as a heads up on what we could be facing in the near future. I hope everyone is not getting to bored or tired with what and how much I am posting? I am also hoping to get more people active in the legal/political arena; with the hopes we can make deference. With the deck stacked against us now we are in for a very long fight and I hope not a real blood letting one.

I disdain the thought of having to kill Americans, but not if outsiders are brought into our country to assist with any law enforcement. I got no compunction about busting a cap in the asses of say solders from one of osamaobama’s love circles of so******t nations.

2. Chester

Chester New Member

Hell no Opaww your a blessing !!!!

3. BPond

BPond New Member

Keep on keepin' on, brother!:D

4. bkt

bkt New Member

Keep it coming, bud. Knowledge is power.

5. user4

user4 New Member

I know you don't often get a lot of "Amen Brother!" from the peanut gallery, but you post a lot of gems. Keep it up.

6. ScottG

ScottG New Member

No, you're not a pain. That's the whole idea of this board, bringing interesting and important things to the attention of the members.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

opaww - If you leave, I am coming to get you and dragging you back here kicking and screaming. :D There isn't but three people on this forum as informed as you and I, personally, look forward to your posts because I am NOT one of them... LOL

Keep the info coming brother - I need to be alerted to things going on outside of my little bubble...

JD

8. opaww

opaww New Member

I am not leaving the forum I was just thinking about droping a few posts so I don't bore people.

9. bkt

bkt New Member

I guess you have your answer, opaww. :)

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Besides we have preparation H.

Even if you were a PITA, (which your NOT) a little swipe with the cream and all feels good! :D;):p

11. 1861

1861 New Member

not bored here:)

12. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

i enjoy your reads you bring in here, im just waitin for you to ask us to right an essay:D. i think i read more that you bring than my teachers in school:eek:
    :D

13. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

A little late to this party but adding my $.02!! Great contributions, always well informed, no BS information. You couldn't be more of an asset to this forum if you tried!! Keep the troops advised!

14. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

To all of you...

Opaww,
    Do all that you can, no effort is too much or too little when the prize of the game is the freedom... Here in Venezela it's hard lesson that we are learning by the bad way...

15. Fayettedave

Fayettedave New Member

Opaww, I often think your posts and your voice is about the most disturbed and caught-up in fear of any on this forum....

...but that is VERY IMPORTANT because yours is also the most clarion call to all of us to WAKE-UP and view the threat that is looming before us as REAL.

The main problem that we all face is that unlike the days of the Founding Fathers, and Samuel Adams in particular, we have a million distractions that bombard us each and every day: family, jobs, etc. ... and bastards like Barney Frank and BarakHusseinObama and Harry Reid and (*****es like) Nancy Pelosi and Billary Cl**ton COUNT on us to be caught-up in our daily lives and take no notice of all the things they do to disrupt the lives of regular Americans.

I think that your posts are really a latter day equivalent of Samuel Adams: shaking-up those who are Patriots - whether they know it or not - and getting them to focus on the evil that looms ahead.

I see you as a soldier and a provocateur. You provide the stimulus that few others on this forum are willing or capable of doing to get the rest of us to REACT.

So, thank you. For your persistence. For your patriotism. For your courage.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  16. gun guy

gun guy New Member

I am a new member to this but i have learned a lot from your posts. Keep on sending them. You have opened my eyes a little wider.

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I think alot of crap would completely skate by us if not for your posts. I would indeed insist that you post even more in this critical time.

18. ScottG

ScottG New Member

That's 'cause you only have Chavez. We have Obama. He'll get it right this time!!!!! :rolleyes:

19. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

there was only one PITA on here and for some reason Dillinger ran him off.

20. opaww

opaww New Member

I would like to thank you all for your support It means a lot to know that maybe what I post makes a defferance. How ever today will be a light day sense it is my range day, my son and I are headed to the range even if I can only afford to throw rocks at the target I am going.

So I'll give you all a break from my long windedness.

opaww