Alumalite flashsuppressor

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Tenderribbs, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

Just recieved my flash suppressor from Alumalite . I got the spiral 5 in FS just because of the look .I was a little nervous about what it would do to accuracy but I shot it yesterday and it might if helped a little , might just be in my mind. They had to turn it down because they didn't have it in stock took about two wks to get it to my door , but for 60 bucks I couldn't resist

image-121217675.jpg

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I guess the first question is what does it improve over the A2 birdcage. I have to say it looks great but I'm skeptical of any advantages. Also how long is it? Not trying to put you down, Tenderribbs, I'm always skeptical of the latest and greatest MD.

3. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

I didn't know if it would help accuracy or hurt it I bought it cuz it kooks cool . It's 5 in long I was afraid that it would disturb the air exiting the rifle and make it less accurate buy I thunk it helped!

4. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

Not bad. I will stick with my $12 one. It reduces recoil and barrel rise well.

image-1429723613.jpg

5. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

That's a sharp FS where did u get it at? Is it 1/2 28. 12 bucks.! You Gona have to prove that one to me. Lol Sounds too good to be true.

6. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

eBay. Look it up. I was the only bidder and it sold under the buy it now price. Lol. They had it buy it now for 28 or so. That is why I watch eBay late at night to catch some deals.