Almost to 100k Posts!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Shooter, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Can't believe how much this community has spiked. Glad to see more and more people visiting and posting. Also happy to see the spike in people reading the Legal / Politics forum. Nothing better than more people following issues surrounding our 2nd Amendment rights.

We are almost to 100k posts!

Let's push it there faster:

• Start some new threads in the technical forums.
    • Reply to some Unanswered Threads: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/search.php?do=process&replyless=1&replylimit=0
    • Invite people here! Family, friends, co-workers, other forum members, etc. We really need all the people we can get in groups to protect our 2nd Amendment rights. Online forums are becoming a really good way to organize and put things into action.

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

That is freaking awesome. I would still like to see a ""Range Report" forum. Still, this is the best 2A and technical firearm combo forum on the internet. A good mix of people, and extreme radicals from every phoilosophy are not welcome and banned. You don't see that anywhere else, imo. :D

3. Shooter

I'll setup the Range Report forum this afternoon. Would really like to see this place get to the 100k post mark.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

100K posts and I have 6.8% of those. :eek::eek::eek:

I might be addicted to FTF.

I'm JD and I have a problem.... LOL

JD

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Let's do it!

We will surpass 14K members today!!!!

Keep up the great work FTF!!

[​IMG]

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Outstanding!

A range report section would be excellent. I posted a report on my Garand a couple of weeks back and I can't even find it. :eek:

7. WDB

WDB New Member

This is truly the best forum available and it's rapid growth in the numbers prove that. I think notdku and the mods have done a fine job making FTF a place that is enjoyable and informative. It's a difficult thing to do and I appreciate the effort.

THANK YOU:D

Something else that may be worth considering is a identfication or value thread were people could ask members to help ID a firearm or give opinions of value.

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I'm finding this a very interesting and informative forum. It encompasses folks from all over the U.S. and that helps add to the understanding of how those in those other states are doing with their interest in gun ownership. Anything that can help spread the knowledge of our 2A rights is always a good thing especially with the political climate that seems to be prevalent at this time. Governmental actions are attempting to erode those rights and only if one is informed can they make it known to their representatives that this is not acceptable.

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes, JD, you do have a problem. That's OK. You are not alone. Many of us could a few support group sessions, but hey, posting here IS attending a support group IMHO.

10. Shooter

Edging closer! 96k ...

11. cbw

cbw New Member

JD It's good to admit that you have a problem so the rest of us can be assured that we are OK.

12. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Thats incredible. 100k posts is pretty epic. You should give a free membership, or at least a dollar, to whoever gets #100,000.

My addiction doesn't seem as bad when I see JD's post count. Its reassuring there is someone who has it worse than me. :D

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Ouch bro. Ouch! :D

JD

14. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Ooh! Ooh! Am I the 100K poster (I hope) I could really use that extra dollar...

Oh who am I kidding, I'd just wast it on more ammo, or give it to the GOP anyway.

Although, there is a Friends of the NRA dinner in my town this month. I could use it for a raffel ticket and maybe it would win me a new 1911!:)

15. Shooter

If everyone invited one person I think we will make 100k today.

16. propex

propex New Member

Lots of good people and tons of information and its all about guns! What else could you ask for. :D

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

C'mon guys!!

We aren't going to get over 100,000 with this lame, no action crap.

Everybody can't be THAT busy on a Friday afternoon. :D

18. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Ok, here's a post. That help????

TXnorton