Allowing concealed carry in WI will result in mass murder

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by clip11, Jun 16, 2010.

1. clip11

clip11 New Member

2. freefall

freefall New Member

Well, it HAS resulted in mass murder everywhere else it's been tried. Haven't you noticed there's no one left alive in Vermont, Alaska and Arizona?

3. JoeB1987

JoeB1987 New Member

Damn it clip11, you just invite confrontation with open arms don't you? Nahhh... Just kidding, just seeing how the last thread you posted ended in complete insanity doesn't mean this one will too.

Maybe...:D

4. clip11

clip11 New Member

As a side note, I like this quote.....d. Los Angeles. USA Today reported that many of the people rushing to gun stores during the 1992 riots were "lifelong gun-control advocates, running to buy an item they thought they'd never need." Ironically, they were outraged to discover they had to wait 15 days to buy a gun for self-defense. (16)

From gunowners.org

5. clip11

clip11 New Member

Yeah, in Arizona I heard they were dueling again, just like in the 1800's.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

During the '92 riots most of the gunowners sat home eating popcorn and watching the turmoil unfold on the news at night, surrounded by "locked and loaded" goodness. During the day they went to the gunstores to watch the unprepared line up to flail and rage, not only because there was a waiting period (15 days back then, 10 now), but also because the city of LA has a policy that does not allow the sale of ammunition and guns during times of "emergency".

My shooting partner was the manager of a large chain retail gun store in Reseda (LA) and I was running a store in Simi Valley. He sent the nice customers out to see me because in Simi Valley we did not have restrictions of LA. Business was brisk, and people we outraged that "their rights" were being infringed, even though they were lifelong Democrats. The riots gave many of those people the "epiphany moment" they needed to realize that their voting habits DID make a difference in their safety. I stay in touch with a couple and one of them is now a hard core conservative with about 100 guns and at least 500,000 rds of ammo.

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

We have regularly scheduled running gun battles in the street in pretty much every major city in Texas. The Dueling is generally left to the small towns (under 10K population). The anti gun left does not have any argument but the same old broken record crap they have been spewing for years. Fortunately, most folks have heard it all before and know it is a lie. Unfortunately, there are still those that know it is a lie and still believe it because they are panty waist libtard hopolophobes.

8. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

Well said.

The Pro-Disarmant crowd always appeals to peoples fears, remember when they were calling Florida the "Gunshine State"?

If these people like Gun Control so much they should move to Cuba.

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I have a few relatives in WI who are hoping for a turnaround in the next election. (And they wonder why I moved to FL)

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Ref: WI- must be the cheese, ya know. :rolleyes:

Ref: CA- When I lived on Colorado, my cleaner/tailor was a Korean family. Used to talk with them to try to improve my horrible Korean. Found they used to have shop in LA. Asked why they moved to Colorado.

"Want to live somewhere I can buy buckshot when need."

11. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

That is it in a nutshell. But they should have a huge stock on hand before they need it.

12. vezpa

vezpa New Member

Boy they sure use weak arguments to state their case.

13. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

This part cracks me up:

So how do they explain the firearm crimes in cities and states that have draconian firearms laws? They don't because those facts don't fit with their "legal guns are evil" agenda.

14. clip11

clip11 New Member

Chicago and Washington D.C. are perfect examples of strict gun laws, high crime.

15. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Doesn't WI have open carry? Why don't more do it? Why keep a guv'ner that continues to veto CC? How do they put the holes in their swiss cheese?

16. ALSGUN

ALSGUN New Member

Gee, I wonder if the bad guys pay any attention to the concealed carry laws in Wisconsin....

17. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Damn opinions and other people's not being correct.

18. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

these people never stop....

19. RJCXJ

RJCXJ New Member

It just blows my mind how STUPID people can be. CRIMINALS don't use legal channels to aquire firearms. AND they don't follow rules for not carrying!

Take the weapons away from the law abiding citizens and you have prime pickings for crime!

Why does it have to take a "come to Jesus moment" for the extreme left to 'get' the above information.

I shake my head every day at my friends that are anti-gun because of flawed logic... and irresponsible gun owners.

like this crap.... what a tragedy!
    Tenn. 3-year-old fatally shoots herself after mistaking handgun for Wii control | KING5.com | Seattle News and Video

20. clip11

clip11 New Member

I think it has alot to do with keeping people with jobs. Think about the Brady bunch, the people who run that group, that's their full time job! Other people that work for them, a full time job! If they just shut up and let people be, they would be getting unemployment.