all of my guns and such...

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by TAT2TOMMY, Feb 15, 2011.

1. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

ive been dreading uploading these pics... i have nothing special and just started collecting, i still need to get more information before i can heavily mod and get more guns, but here is my collection thus far:) harrington & richardson 16ga single shot, my pellet pistol and brass knuckles, and my favirote and most recent addition is the mossberg 500:) a few more coming soon after tax returns:)

Attached Files:

2. lancelot86

lancelot86 New Member

YES! Moss JIC is awesome.

3. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

thanx bro, it is!

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Tommy- a good part of the fun is learning about the history of the guns. For instance, you have an H&R- So...........who the hell WAS Harrington- and how did he hook up with Richardson? You have a Mossy- what's the deal with "More gun for your money" ?- their logo. You have a 12 and a 16- what other guages are there- and why do they call a shotgun size a guage, when everything else is caliber? (note to others- Yes, I DO know, no, not looking for answer- urging Tommy to go FIND the answer)

Of course, there IS the danger of accidentally learning something, but it can be fun- and some days are just too cold and wet to think about going shooting. Have fun.

5. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

yes c3 that is all info im intrested in 2, like i said b4 im a newbie to guns and i want to learn everything there is!!!! all the questions you asked are now gonna kill me till i find the answers lol:)

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Everyone had to start somewhere. You've got a good thing going so far.

7. ballfan4141

ballfan4141 New Member

that is a mossberg 20 gauge right?

8. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

no it is the 12g model:)

9. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

Oh to be young with money in your pocket...
    I was spending all mine of camping equipment and an old Land Cruiser at your age.
    Have fun :D

10. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Looks like you are off to a good start. It's a lot of fun this addiction we all have. It gets a little expensive but at least you ave something to show for the money. :)

11. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

exactly:) and i just got an ak47 on sat:)

12. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Nice, what model you get? and where's the new pic!?!?!?!?!:eek:

13. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

sagia 7.62X39 and i uploaded it in a new thread after i get off work ill send you the link cause im just walking out the door

14. orangello

orangello New Member

fixorated ;)

Nice start! I love my Mossy pump 12. I loove the side saddle shell holder on my Mossy, eeeeeeeasy install and good access to 6 shells (also fairly cheap at about $30). I'm getting old, though, and i like to have a shoulder stock/pistol grip combo-type setup.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  15. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

yea i deff want a side saddle as well!!!

16. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

where abouts its Johnstown? I live outside Niagara Falls in Lockport

17. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

im about 3 hrs south of you, 30 mins outside albany

18. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

ah, well I wish you the best of luck. And if you enjoy this new hobby keep an ear out for new bills on the subject...I know one is being proposed soon that would make us pay a tax of $15 per gun every year...but wouldn't prevent registered felons from buying firearms

19. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

thats one thing that pisses me off about gun laws of all sorts!!!!!!!!