All Members Please Read

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CA357, Oct 3, 2011.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

This is foremost, a firearms forum. We are pretty open minded and allow talk of politics, religion and some other things that many forums don't. That is not to say that anything goes.

I remind you all that this is an open website and that children can see what you post. Some folks don't understand that.

This is not a high school locker room and adolescent and gross behavior is not a benefit to this forum or the image we wish to project as responsible gun owners.

This forum will not tolerate racism or sexism or just plain old ignorance and stupidity in print.

I just deleted two threads because they were getting out of line or shouldn't have been started in the first place.

I will start banning members who don't have enough common sense to keep this place tolerant and family friendly.

If you fall into this category, either change your behavior or expect to be gone.

2. fmj

fmj Active Member

Awe, c'mon CA wheres the fun (entertainment value) in that!?!? ;):D

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

CA- you beat me to it. Ladies and gents, there has been a notable lack of civility and maturity around here lately, and frankly, it's getting old. If we have folks that will not act like grownups, I'm ready to start sending them over to stand in the corner.

We have episodes of cussing each other other, and flat out being rude and insulting. I may not agree with you, but that is not a reason to make comments about your ancestry, IQ, or hygiene.

As we say in the South- that dog don't hunt.

For those that have been well mannered- I apologize for the conduct of some members. For those that have been acting out- knock it off, already. Enough is enough.

4. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Agreed 100%.

5. moonpie

moonpie New Member

i try to be nice but sometimes the me just shines through.

6. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Noted. Thank you for bringing this to attention.

7. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

8. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I always miss everything. :mad:

Seriously guys, immature people are bad enough. We don't need immature gun owners representing us all.

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Come on everyone, be nice. Don't make the moderators break out the dunce hats and start banning people. +1 on mesinge2's post.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  10. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Although I may have missed the original content, I have to agree with Mesinge2.

It only takes a couple to make the rest look bad. 1 "Oh crap" wipes out 1000 "Atta-boys".

11. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

I've obviously missed the "not-so-good" discussions, but I can vouche for several very good discussions across the board the last few days.

A reminder that is always in need of being spoken! Thanks fellas.

12. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

It was nasty. Couple guys got into to it and wound up in a fracas on the floor. Hair was flying, faces slapped; then they fell into the mud. Bad things... bad things. CA & C3 had to pull them apart.

13. CA357

I'm still trying to get the mud off. ;)

14. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

It always amazes me when someone thinks they can teach someone something by calling them names and acting like a child. You guys made the right call.

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

why do i always miss the wacky stuff :/

16. fmj

fmj Active Member

huh...i musta missed something...never been accused of being overly bright but sheesh, someone needs to let a critter know!!

17. CA357

Things are getting out of hand, something had to be said. Fair warning and all that.

Folks will first get a time out, if that doesn't change matters, they will meet the ban hammer.

18. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

You sound like my sister.

Fun haters.

19. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Looks like it was pretty one-sided to me. Can't believe that thread hasn't been deleted.

20. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

What'd I do? What'd I do?
    [​IMG]