Alibi?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by orangello, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I have more than one witness who is not related to me (or dating or cohabitating me).

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. Only my spouse or significant other could vouch for my location.

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  3. I could prove my location last night through web or phone activity.

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  4. I could not come up with a way to document my whereabouts for Monday night or most of Monday night.

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. orangello

orangello New Member

Could you prove where you were last night? Say for example, the police show up questioning you about a firearm you sold to an individual some years ago, and they want to rule you out as a suspect in a Monday night murder. How well could you cover your tail? Let's presume HONESTLY cover yourself, but you can expand in your responses if you wish.

After some thought, the only evidence i have that i was anywhere last night would be a couple of cellphone calls and some interweb banking on my home laptop through my home's interweb connection. Beyond that nobody really saw me after maybe 9pm.

2. Babyfacenelson

Babyfacenelson New Member

Dinner with the wife at 7 we cooked pasta.
    8 oclock i went to have a beer with an old friend spent maybe 2 hours with him, the bartender saw us. Git home at 10ish kissed the wife and we went to bed.
    I am clean :)

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Alibis are great, but it's up to THEM to

prove you were where they want to

claim you were, not the other way

around...

4. orangello

orangello New Member

True enough, but if you are looking to leave the suspect pool, an alibi is a good ladder. It is widely alleged that there are many innocent people in jails, even in the USA.

If i reeeeeeally needed to, i have a couple of friends who could reasonably alibi me, assuming i had time to contact them before they were contacted.

5. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

i was pretty much on here all night with you "losers." j/k lol:p

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I actually think about this from time to time. Usually after I committed a traffic law, but it creeps into my mind. :eek:

I got last night covered. Big Brother was my copilot last night. :eek:

I got a bus stamped travel pass, I got a train stamped travel pass on and off, I got a short drive home with about 500 of my closest "travel friends", then I got a neighbor who was in the back yard when I got home to let the hounds out who wanted to discuss the 9-1 spanking the Yanks were putting on Boston (he's a fellow Yank lover).

Then I got 30 minute blocks of OnDemand "purchases - though they were free, I still had to authorize them" on the cable box for a couple of shows I watch. The woman showed up about 6:30 from work and was with me the rest of the night.

I think I am good for last night officer.

Great idea for a topic though 'Gello!!

Thumbs up!

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Sorry Dectective, I can't remember when was the last time I have seen USE on line*. :D

*making comments about how much he wants to watch me get used like $2 whore on port call*.

:p

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Not only phone, but room lockup, security guard, and gas receipt.

(Multiple choice should have given the options of more than one answer and was missing "Heck, I was on BEER".) :)

9. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

lol

WHY I OUGHTA!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJXgKTqpdE[/ame]

10. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

I was sitting next to my wife's bed in the hospital from 6pm to 11pm, 10 nurses and 100 cameras in the hospital can verify.

I have a rock solid alibi for once...

Why.. What did I do?

11. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Web activity. Phone activity. My neighbors probably heard me laughing at the hapless Dallas Cowboys.

12. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Home CCTV I know where everyone is. I can even turn off certain cameras When the need arises :rolleyes:

13. tri70

tri70 New Member

Coaching my sons tackle football team till 7:30, ate dinner and went to store for bread and coffee cream. Online in between.! Hey officer check out this story on this forum! Who would miss that action! :D

14. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Nada. I went over to my new house late yesterday afternoon (still not moved in), picked up some stuff for nexr days lunch, ate a chain restraunt I've never been in before, went home to bed. Got up and left at approx. 01:00 for work. To my knowledge, not a soul saw me.
    I did stop at a donut shop on the way to work, but that wouldn't help for a nighttime alibi.

15. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

My wife is out of town so once I got home from work no one saw me, guess I'm screwed.

16. vincent

vincent New Member

Got me dead to rights...:(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrnV5vexZFY[/ame]

17. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I have no alibi, I did it, the rest of you are free to go....

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I have 10 friends that will swear i was with them all night.

2 of them will swear I am still there. :p

19. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Who wants to know?

20. opaww

opaww New Member

I can't remember where I am right now and someone wants me to remember last night