ALERT!!! Lets Set This Poll Right!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Vikingdad, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I just voted to allow.

3. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

fire mission sent... standby for impacts!

4. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

I voted but I don't think it is a very honest pole if I voted and we have 32% of allow to carry and other one is 100 percent that don't allow it doesn't add up .
    started off at 100% don't allow that's not correct

5. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The reason businesses are going to post "No firearms" signs is to keep pinheads like the clowns in Texas and their open carry bull.

If they post they can eject them, and if they haven't they can't. From the pictures I've seen of those clowns I wouldn't be comfortable with them in the next restaurant booth. Frankly I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with them two lanes away at the range.

Seriously, if I had a public building I'd post it just so I could kick disruptive pinheads out.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

6. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

I voted to allow but something isn't sitting right with this poll, its probably rigged by the libtards...they can't do anything in the sense of fair.

7. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

If I had an eating establishment my sign would Say" everyone IS Allowed" to carry, except for members of Texas open Carry, who are not welcomed in my place...

8. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

Wow Dock, not everybody in Texas is like the two clowns......

9. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Making statements that someone carrying a long rifle makes us all look bad is no different than saying a black gang banger makes all black people look bad. It seems you guys are smart enough to figure out these guys are show boating but you think other people aren't as smart as you. What's the difference between the guy who drives a GEO metro to work and you blowing by him in your 400 hp hot rod? Really, you need 400 hp to get to work. How about the guy who rides a nice quite Honda motorcycle and doesn't piss off any one or the guy who thinks he needs to take the mufflers off his Harley to impress everybody? There are just people who feel the need to impress. Does it make the whole human race look bad. Personally I'd rather see the guy carrying a long gun than see some dumb *** walking around with his pants around his knees. God forbid we should piss off or scare a liberal. Look how afraid we've become of these pecker heads. If we do something they don't like they won't let us play anymore. Seriously?

10. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

That makes no ****ing sense my man, I mean come on the society is made up of mostly libtards in the city, we are battling our rights to keep our guns, why escalate it by walking around in public with a long gun, ****ing stupid

11. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

The wife and I both voted agree, but we also feed that it is the right of the owner\management of the establishment to decide if they will allow carry on their property.

Given that only about 1\3rd of Americans own firearms, the results look about right to me. As our numbers grow, a shift on this subject will be noticed. I do have to wonder how many of the votes are based on the "tacticool" COD wannabes recent actions in Texas and other states though.

12. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't need the 400 HP in my truck to get to work RJD. I need the 650 ft\lbs of torque to tow my car trailer or my camper, and still safely enter traffic on the expressway. On the "Drag pipes" on my Harley, all I will say is loud pipes save lives. No one has ever come close to hitting me on my Heritage Softail, but I have almost been killed on my quieter Jap bikes (once by a LEO not looking before pulling out in front of me, 7 or 8 times by regular Cagers) more than one time.

I do neither for attention. Please do not imply that all who do so suffer from an SDC*.

*SDC= Small D!ck Complex. ;)

13. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

yeah really....Iam a biker that sits on a Harley, my pipes are not that loud but they are not quiet either....been riding for35 plus years and I see the advantages...and not here to brag, just like A true American machine under me, not a damn Honda.:D

nothing against people who ride Honda's

14. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Thumbs up from me us bikers gotta stick together lol.
    I do like loud pipes though loud pipes saves lives.:p

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  15. flybuddy

flybuddy New Member

It's a LIBERAL website frequented by Kool-Aid drinkers--any poll is going to show left leaning results.

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

That is exactly the point. They don't get our input unless we provide it. Go and respond to their stupid poll. What do you have to lose?

17. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Ok maybe I was a little overboard, I just meant Those particular jack wagons...I Spent August of 80-January of 82 stationed at Ft. Hood, some of the best times of my life there from age 20-21-1/2...had a great Torrid affair with a civilian Nursing clerk,..until she was no longer a civilian any more...was Sweating $$$, but you know the story...

18. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

voted - Notice in the pic with Feinstein holding the AK, they have 2 30rnd mags taped together, miss no opportunity to throw gas on the fire...:rolleyes:

19. hairbear1

hairbear1 Active Member

Fellas these are the sorts of polls that you should be flooding with your votes. We go through this sort of s%^t most times with the media in Australia and we flood their polls with our votes to the extent that if it goes against their ideals they withdraw the poll and the results "disappear".

It's at the stage now that if the media put up a poll against hunting or guns we hit it that hard that they take it down very quickly and now there's very few polls going up and this is what you blokes must do.
    Flood the polls and vote often so that these morons will see that you'll fight any stupid ideas that they put up.