Alcohol and guns do not mix!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Fathead00, Sep 20, 2012.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

any of you ever been into a CEO's or almost any high level executives office? Pretty darned good chance there is a liquor cabinet and they partake of it's contents frequently :rolleyes:

and before you say "they aren't handling firearms" ... you're right ... but they usually will be operating a vehicle sometime in the day :eek:

cars kill more than guns almost 2:1 every year :cool:

3. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

why stupid?

At the club, if I was going to partake, the gun got locked into the the car lock box, or my wife took possession. usually it was the other way around, she had an opportunity to indulge, and I took possession.

4. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Well now they have a chance both ways. If they don't shoot each other because someones penis is bigger, then they will put their car into someone or something on the way home from the range.;)

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I'm for it. Another small victory for freedom.

6. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Maybe the will only let you purchase alcohol AFTER you are finished shooting.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Are you, or am I mistaken, the guy who had a couple of drinks with a family member and disassembled his 1911, leaving it unable to fire before you took it to the range for it's maiden voyage?! :eek:

If it was you, I am just sayin'.....:rolleyes::D:D

Attached Files:

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Dillinger. I tried to pm you about the paleo but my mailbox is full and I don't know how to delete messages on my iPhone.

NorCal margarita... Fresh squeezed lime juice, tequila, and club soda. Robb wolf drinks these.

9. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

In his defense it wasn't loaded. Haha. I thought it was my job to bring up things from his past. Lmao. :)

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I see trucks with firearms lined up at drive ups everyday. You can order anything you want at a liquor drive up with a AK 47 in the back window and a CCW. So what is the problem with this regulated shootin range.?

The problem is the antigun crowd goes crazy when they see public shooting ranges. There are more ranges being closed than openned each year. The antigun people will attack this range for everything. I notice they mentioned its near a school. That is like saying NRA members shoot little kids.:mad:

11. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Maybe read the story fellas

12. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Honestly i see nothing wrong.
    They are being safe by not allowing you on the line after you have had a drink.
    And honestly it will either drive them out of business. Or make them rich.

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Sorry. I humbly apologize for overstepping into clearly your territory Goddess Zombiegirl. :eek:

I was just merely pointing out that just because there are alcohol and guns, and things go wrong, it does automatically mean tragedy.

And your husband had selective memory. :D

JD

14. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I don't see a problem. Having a couple of drinks after shooting? Why not?

Who here has gone hunting and taken a few bottles "To keep warm"?
    Be honest. And if everyone says "but not until after", we'll know somebody is fibbing. :)

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I haven't been hunting real game since I was a kid. But everyone in that hunting camp, including us minors, had a drink (or drinks) after pre scouts and the nights before hunts. That was what "put hair on your chest". :eek:

A couple of drinks after a day at the range with a couple of the guys would be a great day.

You have a card. You have to have the card scanned to shoot. You have to have the card scanned to order drinks. You order drinks, you can't shoot.

These people are investing $3.5 Million. They are going to make TEN TIMES that when they open.

I fail to see what the problem is, to be honest. I do not believe they are going to hire "late shift" bartenders that are looking at long pours and ignoring the cut off signs for more tips. :rolleyes:

JD

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I trust a drunk with a gun more than I trust the person telling him he can't have one.....

17. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

What was worse was I didn't even have ammo yet!!:(

18. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I have a few questions. 1) do fights occur at normal bars? 2) Yes they say your card is flagged, but you still have your gun on you, correct? 3) In the state of Indiana you can not have your weapon with you while you are drinking, are they going to ask all the permit holders to take their guns to the car? 4) wouldn't that be against their rights? It's a cool idea, but I see some asshat screwing it all up.

19. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Azzhats can find ways to screw up anything. I see no problem with responsible people doing anything they wish responsibly.

anyone here heard of fitness clubs that have bars in them? :confused: here are people who are fatigued from working out ... consuming alchohol ... then driving home :cool:

don't hear anyone complaining about that one :rolleyes: