Ak's in fire wood

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 96740, Jan 14, 2012.

1. bkt

bkt New Member

That kind of thing never happens to me. :(

So how many of you would call the cops if this had happened to you? I wouldn't.

2. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

They do burn pretty well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAohtjG14c]Burning AK47 - 300 Rounds & on Fire - YouTube[/ame]

3. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

People throw crap like that away all the time. ;)

[​IMG]

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Knew a surplus dealer that bought a lot of 3 pallets of ammo cans at a Fed auction. Loaded pallets on his truck, took them back to shop.

Week later, breaking down the load, found one can that was heavier than it should be. Due to the M26 Frag hand grenades in it. THOSE went to the local military EOD unit real fast. :eek:

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm freaking crying here man!

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

pics like that are sickening. all those firerms should be in the hands of US citizens not rusting in piles :(

7. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I didn't do it man...

8. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

The luckiest I've ever been is winning three hundred bucks.. lol but if I were to give back the guns id stash a few of them first

9. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Looks like somebody drained the lake after the last fishing trip. :p

10. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

This guys got the right idea.

I'd rent me an auger and put about a half dozen AK's with a few mags and in the ground and enough grenades to fill up a few feet of 6" PVC pipe will follow.

11. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Ya I don't have a need for 3 or moe aks just means a lot more bullets

12. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

I don't think anybody has a need for more than one... or two AK's. But in the future if/when the SHTF I think having 5 or 6 cached would cone in handy. You know for barter and what not.

13. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Good point

14. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Plus I love the AK platform,and like that old white man with the beard on tv with the starving African children and malaria,I would want to save as many of them as I could from a death almost as horrible as that of the little Nigerian babies.... the ATF's incenerator's.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  15. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Lol yeah I was gunna get an AR but now I kinda want an AK.. I've only read good things about them and I kinda like the whole name it has about a "bad guy gun" but I gotta wait till march

16. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Im so used to handling my AK that when I pick up my roommates AR it feels weird to me. Like im holding a stick with a pistol grip and magwell hanging off it. Just get the feel for both platforms and see which one you like, but understand that they wee both designed and produced with different philosophies in mind and that you must run one platform differently from the other.

A lot of AR guys pick up an AK And try to run it like they do they're AR and then decide they hate them because they can't. They are two fundamentally different guns,where one shines... the other falls short,and where one falls short,the other shines.

17. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Where was that taken? Because I'm going on a road trip.:D

Me too. :(

Sorry Florida.:D

Attached Files: