Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need schooling on the AK pistol. I was going to buy a mac-10 but I may get an AK pistol. Whats a good brand? Are they decent? What should I look for in one?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have an CIA m92, It is a fun AK pistol to shoot and the 7.62x39 ammo is still easy to come by. I bought mine for $599 but now they are asking $999 and it is not worth $999 imo. They make flash suppressor and breaks for it as well as quads and sling mounts. It is my 1st and only AK style gun, I recommend it if you can find one around $600

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey great for the info thanks! That was a concern of mine they are running awfully expensive right now.

I am definitely going to buy one though!!

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
I think a MAC 10 is about the most uncomfortable thing to shoot ever. It's almost as uncomfortable as they are fugly..

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont like the full size ones , and I have never handled a MPA mini but I would like too. They have almost a cult following and you can do some awfully awesome stuff to them just like ARs by changing uppers and stuff

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah that is exactly what I would want. Maybe ill look again in 6 months though. What did you pay for that guy?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts