Ak-47 maddi made in egypt

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by glock17, Oct 16, 2011.

1. glock17

glock17 New Member

Does anyone know how good and how much is an Egyptian made AK-47 maddi

2. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I personally have one. I have ran about 5k rounds their mine. Mostly steel cases corrosive such as brown bear. I have never had a single issue with it. I do not know about others experience with it. I am unable to give you a price estimate because I got mine for my birthday from my grandpa years ago. I enjoy shooting the crap out of it. :D
    BTW: Check out the introductions section and say hello and tell us a little about yourself. Welcome to FTF! Hope you enjoy your stay and find the information you need.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

All the Maadi's were made in Egypt. That is what makes it a Maadi. Most, if not all, came with thumbhole stocks. Regardless of trim they would bring $350-$500 depending on condition and location.

4. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Active Member

bought one in 1995

Maddi is well built, the MAK 90 was crude but the Maddi was very nice, well built with good fit and finish for a gun imported during the mid 1990's, As I remember having one those $40 Chinese 75 round drum's in it, it wsnt happy with it, it performed very well with East German 30 rounders

5. Jeff56

Jeff56 New Member

My BIL had one a few years back and it was an excellent example of the AK line. It was considered one of the best at the time. I haven't even seen one for many years though.