AIR-FORCE REMOVES'GOD'from LOGO.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Feb 9, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Congress expressed outrage after Air-Force quietly Removed 'GOD'from it's Rapid Capabilities Emblem....Next 'In God We Trust' from the Dollar Bill....I guess if they can put a pig on a HWY patrol decal they can do that.....I've heard all my life watch for them to take 'GOD'off the dollar-bill and it looks like it may be next.....:mad:.....

2. armed1212

armed1212 New Member

3. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

We need another Regan to save our great nation, or another revolution. I wonder if this is how my ancestors felt right before Rome collapsed.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Reagan? I'll pass on another Reagan, thanks. He had some good people managing him (not brady) and was in power when some interesting things happened (Berlin wall, etc.). Some of the fiscal policy his subordinates put in place was great.

What we need in this country is a significant rewrite of the federal government's limitations to prune it back to what it was intended to be, a helper to the states rather than the bullying ogre it has become.

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Come on now, Regan wasn't that bad. Especially compared to the rest of our20th century Presidents (with very few exceptions). I'd rather have another Regan, than a Bush, Clinton, Nixon, ect, and I rather have a brain dead chimp rather then Obama. :D

6. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

Im confused what's the difference between the two?

7. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

somewhere Obama is smilling ear to ear

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Brain dead chimps don't steal or lie.

9. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

Oh makes perfect sence to me lol don't wanna give brain dead chimps a bad name