AHHH Therapy

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by elmerfudge, Apr 27, 2012.

1. elmerfudge

elmerfudge New Member

Just got back from my weekly therapy session at the range. Short on time so I went to the indoor range a couple miles from the office. :D

My routine - I don't mix guns/calibers on a given shoot. IMHO mixing confuses the brain and muscle memory. At least for me.

3 weekly trips during the month, I shoot my Ruger Mark III. I typlically shoot on the 50' range. I love .22. Inexpensive and I can shoot 300-400 rounds without fatigue. I'm an old fart.

One trip a month, I shoot my CCW Glock 26. Mostly at 25' but some at 50'. Usually 100-150 rounds. Wish I could shoot more but even 9mm is bloody expensive.

Both my indoor range and outdoor range give senior discounts. So the $8 or so range fee and the price of ammunition is a lot less expensive than couch time with a shrink.

Shoot well and often...

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Agreed. I find my best sessions usually involve trigger time, not some idiot in a cardigan saying "I see, go on..." over and over.

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Check out http://www.reliantammo.com/ even with shipping their 9mm ammo is pretty dang cheap. I need to hit the range myself it's been 3 days and I'm dying here.