Agents set up seller of AR15

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by rimshot, Mar 15, 2013.

1. rimshot

rimshot New Member

New York State again spearheads "Felon by Configuration"

Read this media bias article carefully its posted at buffalonews.com - there were two(2) separate sales

Silver Creek man arrested under new Obama Gun Law
    Full article in Bufnews - I wonder who's gonna stand up for this guy - or did he just become a suburban terrorist?

ALBANY – A Chautauqua County man has been become the first person arrested under New York’s new gun control law, arrested and charged with selling newly banned assault-style weapons to an undercover police officer.

Benjamin M. Wassell, 32, of Silver Creek, was charged with twice selling weapons now prohibited under the NY-SAFE Act, according to Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
    If Wassell is convicted of the felonies, the illegal weapon sales charges carry a maximum possible prison sentence of seven years.

The sales to an undercover New York State Police undercover investigator took place at Aunt Millies Restaurant and the Lakeshore Lanes in Hanover, according to a criminal complaint against Wassell obtained this afternoon by The Buffalo News.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the fact - agents contacted him - why him?
    Agents bought one - then set up a second sting - why ?
    Agents purchased the second rifle and then state "I cant pass a NIC's test" - what could the seller do at this point?

Biggest point - the firearms in question were supposedly legal - yet they are saying the bill that hasn't yet been approved made them illegal due to "configuration"

This is the start folks - this is their goal. Please post to other sites and inform others.

2. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Damn.
    Here in ca.
    to sell a firearm you must go through a dealer.
    IF, if I were to sell something,
    or buy,
    You better believe I will go through a dealer.
    TOO much to lose if you are caught in some sting.

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

if you're stupid enough to fall for a sting, you deserve what you get.

You can't be "entrapped" if you're not willing to commit a crime.

4. nchunt101

nchunt101 New Member

Its karma for selling a Del-ton and some crap ammo for 1600

5. JWagner

JWagner New Member

I thought he was charged under New York law. Is it actually in effect at this time? So, I do not get this part of the original post:

"Silver Creek man arrested under new Obama Gun Law "

6. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

yeah maybe so....but its most definitely BS when they try to suck in someone otherwise innocent like in this recent case here in cook county.....Maywood is to Chicago as Compton is to Los Angeles...houses and neighborhood are laid out the same way too. there is a district courthouse for cook county in Maywood right off the 290 expressway at 1st avenue. i read this on the blog in my signature but it was posted on armslist as a warning to others looking to make private sales in the area.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  7. opaww

opaww New Member

Can never trust the government ever again

8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I haven't trusted the government since Klinton.

9. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Agreed. I wouldn't do a FTF for any reason. $25 to transfer properly is cheap insurance.

10. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

It's been a whole lot longer than that for me.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

police do this kind of crap all the time. its easier than trying to put real criminals in jail. murderers, rapists, child molestors are too difficult for a district attourney to bring to trial. much much much easier for an excessively lazy DA to trump up charges against people than keep real criminals in prison.

12. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

And real criminals are dangerous. Hell no they ain't goin' there!

13. Tulyhunter

Tulyhunter New Member

Yes us folks in Ca. deal with the same ****, if its not someone I know I will only sell out of state, only way to keep the communist regime at bay.

14. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Another opportunity for New York to let a felon convicted of a real crime out of jail, so we can lock up a gun owner. Some inner city Democrat that is arrested for illegally possessing a firearm will get probation, but I am guessing this felon will get real jail time.