Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lobster stuffed venison tenderloin.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the Pope a Catholic? Two of us did, that was our first anniversary supper. That's a tender, cut for a pocket and stuffed with 2 lobster tails, then tied and roasted with salt and pepper and maybe a tiny bit of rosemary, I cant recall. That's some good eatin.....

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, but that pic was taken at our big house in Las Vegas, New Mexico. They do have live lobster in Albuquerque, though!!!

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
W. C. Quantrill said:
Lobster stuffed venison tenderloin.
Looks like an alien life form you are fixin to eat, what the hell you came to roswell an bag one of my lil green critters??? Better head home quick pal.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Looks awesome WC.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sure is a special occasion treat for us, but it sure was good!!!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
DAMNITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks GOOD!

Never thought of stuffing the loin with lobster...i always just wrap with bacon and toss on a smokey grill.

Good thing finals are this week, i can then spend 20 or so days concentrating on finding a place for the son and I to hunt this year. I NEED some venison!!

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
fmj said:
DAMNITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks GOOD!

Never thought of stuffing the loin with lobster...i always just wrap with bacon and toss on a smokey grill.

Good thing finals are this week, i can then spend 20 or so days concentrating on finding a place for the son and I to hunt this year. I NEED some venison!!
Come out i have plenty of muleys on my place an a **** pot full of whitetails on the river bottom

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
Come out i have plenty of muleys on my place an a **** pot full of whitetails on the river bottom
And if you're looking for beef, I hear he has a bunch of cows in the pastures, too. ;)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am blessed with whitetails, our muleys are all gone, and I have 35 head of cattle that I water for a guy,

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
things keep going as they are around here...i just might have to take you up on that! No worries, i wont be a chootin no nasty @$$ barn yard venison if theres the real thing to be had!

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
No one's plotting on shooting any cows......really! ;D
Nice. But shouldn't that target be a little closer to the shoulder? Looks like it's too far back for a clean kill.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That must have come off of one of the TV hunting shows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts