Aero Precision

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by tomill, Jan 1, 2012.

1. tomill

tomill New Member

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with Aero Precision? I am looking into building an M4 and they seem to have the best price around. I plan on either an Armalite or Bushmaster for the upper.

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I've seen many, many positive comments on Aero Precision stripped lowers. Great quality at great prices. PSA, too. I'd open up the field more on the uppers. I have an ArmaLite upper but there are better choices than it or BM.

3. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

DD and spike come to mind;)

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

4. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Like Q I have heard good things about Aero.

Don't forget BCM.

5. tomill

tomill New Member

Thanks for the positive response. I like Bushmaster and Armamlite because of the price and they come complete. Bravo Company you still have to build them up. I have NO experience in the AR at all. I have relatives that are military, active and retired, and enjoy shooting theirs'.

6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I like the flexibility of configuring a BCM upper online, it just takes a few more mouse clicks! There's no reason to fear plus you definitely get your money's worth.

7. LandMonster

LandMonster New Member

I have a SAA lower, which is made by Aero and is essentially the same thing with a different roll mark.

Very happy with the fit and finish. I bought a complete lower because for the price I could not buy all the components and build it myself. The trigger is a little heavy and gritty. I am going to try a 15 minute trigger job to see if I can improve it.

8. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Don't limit yourself. You can purchase an assembled upper from BCM then throw a bolt carrier group in it. As for the lower you can order that from BCM as well. Personally I'd order a blemished BCM lower from G and R Tactical in whatever configuration you want.