ADL monitoring firearm's websights

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by crossfire, Jul 16, 2010.

1. crossfire

crossfire Member

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Smile, and wait for the flash!

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I just read the complete report. To threaten violence on the internet is a very dumb thing to do and is obviously going to get them monitored by Big Brother. It's just dumb. Unfortunately, it could play into the leftists' plans.

However, there is a Silent Majority in this Country. It is finally becoming vocal and it will get louder. Vote, be smart, be active and speak the truth.

Mark Twain said: "Speak the truth and shame the Devil."

4. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Maybe thats the reason I'm hearing about foriegn troops being stationed on US soil

5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Bill, there are NO foriegn troops stationed in the US that is a Myth and utterly false.

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I beg to differ. My position on a military Naval Air Station allows me to observe foreign nationals training to be pilots.

7. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Is anyone surprised to hear that people are afraid and willing to take up arms to protect our way of life?

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

I guess the ADL is a watch-dog for anti-government sentiment? The above is off thier website.

8. crossfire

crossfire Member

Apparently so. I wasn't aware that "anti-government" (their words) and anti-Semitism was the same thing, but obviously they do.
    The reason I posted this was that once and for all there is no longer any doubt that our forums (I assume several of us belong to more than one) are being monitored and our posts copied to use for political "evidence".

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I never doubted it. Welcome to the future.

10. crossfire

crossfire Member

There are over 50 Afghan officers missing from Lackland AFB. I would imagine there are a considerably larger number still there.

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Really? Training of Allied Officers being trained as pilots on US soil? Wow. I bet that has never been done before. :rolleyes:

The reference is to some myth that BO has allowed enemy forces to AMASS at bases across America and be trained to take over towns and cities in the US as BO's special army. Keep up.

As far as forums of all kinds, not just about guns being monitored...SURPRISE! This is the interwebz and everything you type, every pic you post is out there for the taking and watching by not just the US gubmit, but gubmits all over the world and by anyone who wants to watch. Oh, here's a thought...your cell phone conversations are monitored as well. Maybe not all the time, but anytime the president is within 60 miles of your position...

Welcome to the information age, newbies.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

And your link? Not some crazy interwebz link. The reason I ask is that I heard it was more like 500 Afghans, 25000 Russians, 300 Cubans, and nearly 2.8 million Chinese that are missing from various bases across the country. How's that for panic...:eek: :rolleyes:

13. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

I guess it's a good thing I'm so friendly, eloquent, and modest :D.

14. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Now where the hell did I leave my tin-foil hat this time!

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I wanna add to this steaming pile of bull post that if ANYONE has any PROOF of foreign nationals gathering, missing or otherwise doing anything that can be deemed "out of the ordinary", then you need to contact your local police, Homeland Security AND the FBI immediately. If you are afraid of doing so your own weak self, then contact me and give the the particulars and hard facts and I will do so for you. Otherwise, stop with the unproven, read on the webz, or heard it from a "friend's sister who knows this guy crap." Stand up and be a true American and report stuff you deem to be kinda on the shady side. Patriot up, or shut the eff up!

16. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

Skully, on the other hand.... :D

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

There are times to be eloquent, friendly and modest. There are times when asshats need a kick in the arse so they can breathe oxygen instead of methane. There are times to love and times to hate. There are times to hug and times to biaatch slap. There are times to shake hands and times to rear naked choke. I can go on...:D

18. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

I jest, sir. As a wise man once told me in another provocative thread: "keep fighting the good fight.":cool:

edit: For what it is worth, though, Afghan military men HAVE gone missing from US bases. The number is 17, not 50, and there is little risk of any infiltration by them. One of the concerns voiced is their possession of US security badges, giving them access to secure installations. First of all, I would think that those badges would act the same as security clearance, giving them access to things RELEVANT to them, up to a certain level. I doubt they can flash a card and get waved into the capitol building. Also, I highly doubt that they went AWOL and their badges weren't cancelled or flagged...

Afghan pilots missing

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  19. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Dude, I am way more concerned with the lastest crazy crap choco Jesus is gonna pull next than a bunch of parasites having their blood suck party on my tax dollar

20. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

I'll have you know that disapproving rabbit disapproves.
    rabbit.jpg